1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anybody help me figure out how to get the battle droid to hold the blaster? I am having trouble figuring it out.

Like this.

100108_press04-001.jpg

SS-Security-Battle-Droids.jpg

review_battledroid_5.jpg

Yeah, it's unfortunate you can't put both. It's possible to have one pulling the trigger but it's tough to balance the blaster trying to display it that way.

Having all three, i gotta say my preference goes to the security one. My choice is mainly determined by the paint scheme as they are technically equivalent. All mines have stiff joints and paint apps are really nice. Only detail that detract from the first release are the loose backpacks.

Having all three, i gotta say my preference goes to the security one. My choice is mainly determined by the paint scheme as they are technically equivalent. All mines have stiff joints and paint apps are really nice. Only detail that detract from the first release are the loose backpacks.

This is more or less the way i'm leaning but wanted the opinion of someone who had all of them. thanks! I kinda want the command post that comes with the new genosis commander but not sure on paint scheme.

Back to Geonosis......

Really like these clankers....haven't had a chance to put batteries in the command station and see how that looks yet.....

So I'm thinking about picking up the geonosis set and doing a display with phase 2 rex and arc echo and fives but I was wondering how fragile these guys are and whether or not the geonosis droids have new plagued by the very stiff/sticky joints?

WOW...the 2 pack is gift card eligible already??? With international discounts I can get a set for $107 delivered!

Was waiting for a pic of the Dooku console. Looks good. Thought it might make a nice backdrop for Grievous, but still debating.

Back