1/6th Scale Ant-Man?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your about two years to early ;)

Probably 4 years to early knowing Hot Toys!

I'm assuming when this figures released we'll have a 1/6 scale miniature version that costs the same as a regular version today. God knows what the 1/6 regular size version will cost!

I'd buy one. I'm liking what I see so far. Too bad there's no official images yet. I could use a movie Ant-Man wallpaper

:goodpost: :clap

I have no interest in Antman though, only marvel studios figures for me are the Guardians and knowing my luck they'll be the only ones to not be made.

They better get made! I would pick up the whole line! I really hope Rocket is done with fur over plastic.

i would be in for ant man 100% the demo reel looks cool and i dont even think that will be the final suit, guardians of the galaxy i am very much looking forward to seeing what they come up with

They better get made! I would pick up the whole line! I really hope Rocket is done with fur over plastic.

Not too interested in the Guardians at this point. Just not familiar with the team and they weren't from my childhood. But if HT made a figure like that I know it would be too awesome! Count me in for one if that were to happen.

That trailer has done what any good teaser should do - got me interested in a character I'm not too interested in.

To me, Hank Pym will always be either yellowjacket or Giant-man, because those are the identities I've always associated him with. Ant Man has always been either Scott Lang or Eric O'Grady.

Having said that, if Hot Toys were to produce a figure, I'd probably go in for it.

I'm hoping for Giant Man to appear had the film's climax. I wonder how HT will make HIM in scale? :lol

Hi, guys. Here's my classic version of AntMan. Thanks for looking!

image_zpseeb76921.jpg

image_zps96a4a926.jpg

Back