1/6th imperial troop transport

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alrighty then...................another wip of the rear door. it still has a few more tweaks to go such as adding wires/hoses and maybe a few more little odds & ends but i wanted to show you all before it got to the primered & painted stage.
dr1.jpg

dr2.jpg

its getting closer & closer all the time.........:)

wanted to work on the cab interior this weekend but have a FL state motorcycle rally in town........:woo

so this weekend will be about beer, bikes, & babes............not necessarily in that order.............:naughty

Wow that's great! :clap

I love how it already has the Star Wars logo on it!

Amazing work, someday I hope to be able to create a similar masterpiece!

OW MY WORD!! A weekend of debauchery, intoxicating beverages, fast moving far to noisy engine powered bicycles and ladies of sinful morals.... I am sorry but the guild does not allow such things. Brother Barryo, save yourself close the curtains, put on The Sound of Music and sing along with the family Von Trap, I fear the worst my friend even if I left now in the Guilds peddle powered Preacher Helicopter I would not be able to reach you in time due to severe cross winds over the ocean at moment......

I will be thinking of you poor brother Barryo.

ow nice back door btw.

ow nice back door btw.

*giggle* sorry beavis and butthead moment

Last edited:
:lol............

your right mark............what was i thinking......:horror

i promise i will change my evil ways.............. :pray:

starting next week..........:lecture

:monkey3

Holy crap man!!! I missed a lot of updates... but this project is just barreling ahead at full steam :rock

I'm incredibly impressed with how well you've been able to replicate the vintage vehicle. :rock :rock :rock

Yeah, but you've got a hell of a start. I imagine getting all of the figure pods to line up will be a pain, but I have a feeling you'll rock it out.

BTW, how much does this thing weigh? Looks like it's going to be a beast :lol

right now it doesnt weigh much at all, the wood is thicker than the kind i first started with but it's still fairly light. maybe 3 or 4 pounds with everything right now. (i should put it on a scale) once the pods get added and figures & batteries......probably quite a bit more like in the 9-10 pound range......:dunno

I like the propeller the most.

Dang that thing is going to go fast.

:lol................i don't know why it had one but on the original that sure is what it looks like (only recessed). maybe it was to cover their tracks....................:dunno

You know... it seemed familiar somehow, though to be honest I'd forgotten all about it.

Funny how excited I am to see this project of yours come along. Really, I think it was the 1978 or 79 Sears Christmas catalog was the last time I was so giddy over SW toys.

Keep 'em coming.

Back