1/6th imperial troop transport

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
update.................for those who havent lost interest.........:)
it1.jpg

what a mother bear this damn turret is to do.......
it2.jpg

original toy...............guns are a tad wimpy IMHO.........soooooooooooo..........
it3.jpg

it4.jpg

more POWER...........ARRHH ARRHHH ARRRHHH ARRHHHH......:yess:
i took a very artistic license to this approach.......& obviously lots of little refining detail work to do.
it5.jpg

finally a sandy for scale.............
it7.jpg

this has got to be the most frustrating thing i've ever done............with maybe the exception of teaching my wife to mow the lawn............:panic:

Well I am interested very interested you big BLOUSE!!! :) I love the radar and the dome but those guns oooowww those guns I love em they are much better than the ones on the original. MORE MORE MORE maybe some lights hundreds of them LOL I am kidding!!!! its fanchuffinperfect.

oh i know i need lights.............probably about 20 or 25.....:gah:.......:thud:

btw..............check your pm.......:)

thanks guys i really appreciate it. & ron..........i get worried that it will not live up to the hype........:monkey2
but a while back i decided that i'm going to take my time doing this so i can do it right without rushing to get it done like i do most of my stuff. and hopefully with the help of a crazy old wizard (from england :wave........dorg........:wink1:) this will reach an epic status. ..................:pray:

Mate I honestly belive that if this is looking amazing already then once it is complete it will be an epic piece and I think the rest of the guys will agree with me on this one.

Ron

not a huge update but did manage to prime a few parts and caulk some seams. i also put a few more troopers around to get a closer look at the scale. medi stormie has been relegated to pilot this vehicle............:)
tt1b.jpg

tt1a.jpg

tt1d.jpg

tt1c.jpg

tt1e.jpg

tt1g.jpg

tt1f.jpg

dont worry about the door out of line.......medi trooper just kind of shifted and knocked it off kilter without me realizing it.

That looks great! Very nice work so far,love the turret!

You and Dorgmal are killing me with these 1/6 vehicles!!!! :gah:

:D

I haven't stopped by in this thread for quite a while, and I just have to say, that is awesome!!!!

I LOVE the turret, it's got an amazing amount of detail, just perfect! Can't wait to see this all the way done.

YESSSS, yess yess.. ow I say I wil not tell you what happened then!! Nurse..

I so love it! The poses of the stormies are knock out. This is my favourite. I actually think it it better than the original Transport.

And this shot.... classic

tt1f.jpg

Most excellent work.

Very excited to see the finished product. Love the sandtrooper pics as well. Always had them in mind when I was a kid playing with this toy on my quest for our missing little droids.

thanks everyone, (that really keeps me going). started the rear door last night as well and hopefully in a day or two be able to show some good progress with it. still a long way to go as i need to detail the roof & the inside of the cab as well........:gah:. just about a million things now instead of the 2 million i started with........:)

Back