1/6th Hot Toys OT Stormtrooper (Copper Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funniest_Memes_it-s-so-shiny-i-must-murder-it_14816.jpeg

Really unique figure actually...in hand. The new stand is awesome!

IMG_4262.jpg

IMG_4260.jpg

Still working on the First Order Troopers...I was offered more...and I don't see him as an army builder...

Yeah, just messing around. He does look like the type that looks best as a standalone, but who knows? :)

What are your plans with TFA troopers? Going all in on the Snowtroopers and TIE Pilots? I remember someone posting that each squad of 10 had one commander plus one specialty trooper (like the Flametrooper), but don't know how accurate that is.

Yeah, just messing around. He does look like the type that looks best as a standalone, but who knows? :)

What are your plans with TFA troopers? Going all in on the Snowtroopers and TIE Pilots? I remember someone posting that each squad of 10 had one commander plus one specialty trooper (like the Flametrooper), but don't know how accurate that is.

I am working on 12 Troops with pairs of specialty ones - Jakku / Gunner / Riot and then single commanders / leaders...just waiting on Hot Toys to unveil their evil plans for the black shoulder pad trooper...I am hoping he is not another 2 pack....

This is a stunning figure, the metallic paint application is top notch and it is so striking on the shelf. Think I am going to have to get him a wing man.

Wonder if Sideshow will get this if not would be a shame cause it is a great looking piece in hand. It is very difficult to photograph but it looks so amazing.

Looks cool. What was the inspiration for this figure? Is it based on anything or just self-generated by HT?

I personally have never seen it as part of Star Wars, I believe they did copper as the metallic shade of a brown for the chocolat store. It looks really cool next to the glossy HT Shadow Trooper The glossy black vs. the copper play well off one another on the shelf.

Finally received mine today. Do they all have imperfections like little scratches and chafe mark? I guess it's almost imossible to get the chrome 100% pristine.

Got this figure and regret it. The chrome is AMAZING, just not $400 AMAZING. I am so weak sometimes...does look awesome next to the Shadowtrooper though! LOL

Finally received mine today. Do they all have imperfections like little scratches and chafe mark? I guess it's almost imossible to get the chrome 100% pristine.

I wondered about this myself. Glad I'm not alone. I have barely touched the figure and noticed some minor scuffs on the shoulder armor after looking closely at it. I didn't think I did that! :dunno

I wondered about this myself. Glad I'm not alone. I have barely touched the figure and noticed some minor scuffs on the shoulder armor after looking closely at it. I didn't think I did that! :dunno

I have problems with the chest armour and lower leg armour. Not sure if I should start a complaint at all- my guess is they are all the same.

Got this figure and regret it. The chrome is AMAZING, just not $400 AMAZING. I am so weak sometimes...does look awesome next to the Shadowtrooper though! LOL

It's a lot of cash, but being truly limited I'd guess that this will always return a very tidy profit if you decide to sell it. The more I look at it in the pics and imagine it on display the more I like it.

I have problems with the chest armour and lower leg armour. Not sure if I should start a complaint at all- my guess is they are all the same.

Surely die-cut foam would've been a better option than plastic clamshell...

I've never worked with this kind of finish before, but could toothpaste be an option in removing light scratches/blemishes without dulling the shine?

Back