1/6th Han Solo Hoth Outfit WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chakaman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since we have our own section now, I figured I would start a thread for this guy. I started this guy a few days ago, here is an early shot of him...

custom_han_hoth2.JPG

Since that picture I have repainted the "fur" on the hood and added a scarf and hands. I plan on repainting and modifying the gloves/hands and possibly the repainting the scarf.

han_hoth3.JPG

I am repainting the boots now. I am also waiting on some parts from Toy Anxiety so I can finish him up.

Now, if I could just get his belt to go on straight!:banghead

Chris

Last edited:
Cool!
What's the R2 Unit in the background?

Thanks! Thats a R2-B1 I am working on. Its just a repainted Hasbro R2D2.

I need to get back to work on my droids, thing is I am having too much fun kitbashing Hasbro figures.

This is a figure I have always loved and I really hope to get one to kitbash. Yours its very cool Chris. Have you thought about making a new hole in the belt, then the belt might sit looser.

Ow have to get a hoth han :) Love it

This is a figure I have always loved and I really hope to get one to kitbash. Yours its very cool Chris. Have you thought about making a new hole in the belt, then the belt might sit looser.

Ow have to get a hoth han :) Love it

You sir are a genius! I think that may work. Thanks Mark.

That’s awesome Chaka, what’s the recipe of parts for this if you don’t mind me asking?

Sure.

1. SS Han Bespin head dremmeled out to fit under hat.
2. Hasbro Han Hoth jacket, pants and hat.
3. SS buck body
4. SS Luke Bespin boots, repainted.
5. SS ANH Han Solo holster and pistol.
6. Dragon gloves.

And of course lots of paint, super glue and tape.:D

Got my goggles and other bits today. I need to do some painting and will post some more pics soon. I think he is going to turn out pretty good.

Had some time today and I worked on my Han a little.

I got the boots painted, pretty happy with them. It was hard to find reference prictures for them.

I repainted the goggles that I got in the mail. I just need to adjust them and add some straps to them.

han_hoth11.JPG

han_hoth12.JPG

han_hoth10.JPG

He is coming along. The next thing I am going to fix are the hands and that holster belt.

Like this alot Chakaman. It's my personal favorite Solo outfit and one of my favorite customs on the board. SS will be hard pressed to top this IMHO. I may have to "borrow" this recipe if I ever get out of my ANH shell. Well done.

He is coming along. The next thing I am going to fix are the hands and that holster belt.

Chaka, easy fix is just a cut the side between two pouches and splice in a little faux leather piece. Han would look great with another 1/2" or so added to the belt.... awesome custom!! :rock

Are you going to weather him? Maybe a little white pastel :huh?

Ow man, I have been busy with work lately and no time for dollies... NOt good. But I had to make time to have look on the boards and wow I love the Han.... I have managed to get a Hoth Han too and can not wait to have a bash..... Looks amazing.

:)

Back