1/6th Hammerhead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the Nadon's Nook Environment is ou already? I saw it as beng in-stock at bbts.

Btw, our local retailers can only get their stock in next week which means the earliest I can pick up all my pre-orders is next weekend. since you ordered your Gammy direct from SSC, you will probably get it first before me. :)

You ordered your Hammerhead with Simply Toys? I got mine from SSC using rewards points and they just shipped it out today. Should reach me by this coming Saturday.

There is a bit of discrepancy between the list posted on Simply Toys' site and their email. I might have to check with them if the Nadon's Nook Environment is in the upcoming shipment.

Occurs to me that no one has posted any images of the Nadon's Nook Environment yet.

There is a bit of discrepancy between the list posted on Simply Toys' site and their email. I might have to check with them if the Nadon's Nook Environment is in the upcoming shipment.

Occurs to me that no one has posted any images of the Nadon's Nook Environment yet.

I called them yesterday enquiring about the in-stock status of Nadon's Nook. The guy who picked up the phone couldn't confirm. Looks like we will have to wait until 7 Feb to find out. :slap :dunno :gah:

got my nook from sideshow a few weeks before hammerhead. looks nice wish thou i had cancel and got it from another vendor to save some cash but o well. Hammerhead is amazing thou one of the best figures they have done.

yes,so far this year ALL the figures released are home runs.Im glad they took their time with them.When you imagine Cody,Gammy,Yoda,Waxer,Boil coming soon too...wow oh wow!!
cannot wait to see who is next

Hammerhead will be here tomorrow :rock :chew

Weather permitting that is... everything is closed down around here, so good chance it will be delayed :monkey2

My Hammerhead was supposed to come today, but the tracking says "inclement weather". The kicker is it's already in Houston as of last night. :banghead

Good luck. I hope you all get him soon. He's an awesome figure and will easily stand out in your collection.

WOW.... I don't collect the 12"..... but that one is BEAUTIFUL.

The aliens line is definitely a strong area for Sideshow 12"!!!

If Sideshow stayed with Aliens for a bit I'd be very happy. Hammerhead is by far their best Star Wars alien to date. I imagine them only getting better.
HammerheadSideA.png

I can't wait for Walrus Man Ponda Baba, some Tuskins and Jawas. :pray:

Maybe we'll see Kabe and a hairy Mustaf, predecessor to Chewbacca?

Wow this guy does look cool... I also think Sideshow does awesome work on their Star Wars line. Their aliens and troopers especially. Current releases such as Hammerhead and Greedo back this up for me in my opinion. Keep up the good work SS!

One of the Best figures yet. I'm very pleased with this one the articulation is spectacular. The first pic is how I'm displaying him.

100_0861.jpg

100_0863.jpg

100_0864.jpg

100_0866.jpg

100_0867.jpg

And if the early humans they did were a few notches better, the entire line would be one of the best series in the Star Wars license.

Got my exclusive on Monday! It's exactly what everyone has said. Absolutely the best 1/6 SW alien fig to date. Can't wait for more! Still waiting on Oola...

Back