1/6th Hammerhead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th Hammer Head Figure

This may already be my favorite figure in the line. :rock

And, Sideshow, call him "Hammerhead" and not that dumb EU crap name and I'll buy at least 2 on principle alone. :lecture

And, Sideshow, call him "Hammerhead" and not that dumb EU crap name

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

20aHammerhead.jpg

Never been a fan of this guy but cool for you guys who wanted him.

Thats pretty much how I feel. What they showed looked cool and all but I'll be passing on this one since my SW focus is pretty much just clones now.

This may already be my favorite figure in the line. :rock

And, Sideshow, call him "Hammerhead" and not that dumb EU crap name and I'll buy at least 2 on principle alone. :lecture

What was the EU name cos when i was a kid and even know he's always been hammerhead :confused:

I'd definitely buy a Hammerhead. To be honest Sideshow's 1/6 scale figures haven't been doing much for me recently, but if they keep putting out aliens like this and Gamorrean guard they will keep getting my money.

I seriously hope that Sideshow goes with the name. "Hammerhead" sounds childish and unimaginative to me. Give the character an identity.

I once new a kid who named his pets things like "snakey" and "mousey". And "Hammerhead" really reminds me of that.

MAKE MINE MOMAW!

I seriously hope that Sideshow goes with the name. "Hammerhead" sounds childish and unimaginative to me. Give the character an identity.

I once new a kid who named his pets things like "snakey" and "mousey". And "Hammerhead" really reminds me of that.

MAKE MINE MOMAW!

They'll most probably put both names on the box.

Back