1/6th Hammerhead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it on the spec list last week, cause I double checked. I should have taken a screen grab of the site page.

I think someone did post a photo of the list on the actual box??? Look at post 781. The inside flap ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: Cantina Beverage Cup! (Third bullet down)

It was there last week. I guess someone is reading this thread. :slap

Something has changed in the Matrix :lol While it would be nice to have the glass... I can't say I'm too busted up about it. If an accessory had to go that would be the least impactful to me.

I agree... but for the price you should get everything that was advertise. I wasn't planning on buying the nook. I was going to build my own table and bench.

True Star Wars collectors would embrace this issue as the production mistake that it is.

Whatever happened to the days of Star Wars collectors enjoying these kinds of errors. Some used to pay premium cash for the very idea of an imperfection like this!

What happened to the spirit?

hahah good point, but back then a kenner figure was about £1.49... which is a big difference from the £119 we have to pay for our toys now :)

It was there last week. I guess someone is reading this thread. :slap

I saved the PPO page -- this is what was orignally offered at order time:

The Momaw Nadon - Hammerhead 12 inch Figure features:
• Articulated Pro body
• Authentic likeness of Momaw Nadon
• Detailed costume including bodysuit, tunic, and scarf
• Detailed belt with unique buckle
• Rope belt
• Herb pouch
• Bread bag
Cantina beverage cup
• E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster
• 12-inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars logo
• Sideshow Exclusive: Ithorian staff accessory

You know, that cup is all I really wanted. What has this world come to? Where's my damn cup!?

:D

Something has changed in the Matrix :lol While it would be nice to have the glass... I can't say I'm too busted up about it. If an accessory had to go that would be the least impactful to me.

OK I knew I wasn't imagining things. When everyone was posting photos I didn't see the glass so last week I checked the SS site and didn't see it listed in the summary (they must have changed it after I checked). So I assumed I must have confused it with the Greedo. While I agree the glass isn't a big deal, I do have a problem with the fact that I pre-ordered an item that was supposed to include an accessory and it wasn't even mentioned that a mistake was made or that it wasn't included. Sweeping it under the rug isn't cool and I have a problem with that.

I saved the PPO page -- this is what was orignally offered at order time:

The Momaw Nadon - Hammerhead 12 inch Figure features:
• Articulated Pro body
• Authentic likeness of Momaw Nadon
• Detailed costume including bodysuit, tunic, and scarf
• Detailed belt with unique buckle
• Rope belt
• Herb pouch
• Bread bag
Cantina beverage cup
• E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster
• 12-inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars logo
• Sideshow Exclusive: Ithorian staff accessory

You know, that cup is all I really wanted. What has this world come to? Where's my damn cup!?

:D

So, based on this, we were not supposed to get two "herb" pouches. So we got more than what was stated in that area.

mine arrived in Sydney yesterday,should have been here this morning.checked the tracking and it is now back in honolulu!!!
What gives Arrrrghh!!!!
i swear the scum and villainy isnt allowed in my country,LOL

Back