1/6th General Lando Calrissian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to score an extra SSC Lando head from Toy Anxiety this week. I decided to do a Lando General custom instead of using it for my Skiff Guard Lando.

I am not quite finished, but here are some work in progress pictures.

landogen2.jpg

landogen3.jpg

landogen1.jpg

landogen4.jpg

Any ideas on what I could use for the chain on his cape??

Thanks!
Chris

Nice! Do you do any Jedi?

Nice! Do you do any Jedi?

Thanks. I havent really gotten into any Jedi as of yet. I have about 10-12 unfinished customs I am working on at the moment and pretty much all of them are from the OT.

Who knows, I am sure down the road I will do a couple.

Thanks Danny, I just need to finish him. Hopefully I can work on the cape this weekend.

Chris

Chris-I can't get over how cool lando looks.Did you sew the outfit yourself or another one of your ingenious kitbashes?If so what was your recipe?

How did I miss this thread? :confused:

That's an awesome-looking Lando so far Chaka! And I saw you had him posed "waiting for Nien Nunb to show up"

if you ever want a cast... :wink1:

although I have yet to send one to Dorgs as I promised to a long time ago in a galaxy far far away... :slap

But I'll be doing 2 or 3 more castings soon, if I get the chance, and it sounds like you could use a Nien Nunb head right now! Unless you've got someone else working on that, or you wanted to try sculpting him yourself... :huh

Chris-I can't get over how cool lando looks.Did you sew the outfit yourself or another one of your ingenious kitbashes?If so what was your recipe?

Thanks. No sewing. The jacket is from the SSC Endor Soldier. I removed the front pockets and repainted it. The badges are all bashes made from spare rank badges I had laying around, I just glued a couple of them together and repainted them. The holster is handmade. The pants and shirt are from Ignite toys, the Viking. I simply repainted them. The collar was cut from a piece of fabric and glued into place over the jacket. The head, hands and comlink are all from SSC Lando. I picked these up from Toy Anxiety. The boots are from Dragon. I am currently working on the cape.

It is a pretty simple bash really. Since this went so well, I am going to try to do General Madine next. I am just looking for a headsculpt I can work with.

No plans for Nein Nunb at the moment, I was just making a joke in my previous post, but thanks anyways. :D

I can't see Madine giving you any hassle once you have the head sorted out.He too would be great displayed with your pilots alongside Gen Lando

.....oh,& the temptation of 1/6 scale bottles of Colt .45 for everyone :D
.....man That would be a sight to be seen

I can't see Madine giving you any hassle once you have the head sorted out.He too would be great displayed with your pilots alongside Gen Lando

.....oh,& the temptation of 1/6 scale bottles of Colt .45 for everyone :D
.....man That would be a sight to be seen

:rotfl:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Im sure with the talent here, someone could make a case of Colt for my pilots.

Madine shouldnt be too hard I might have to paint up a head for him, but thats half the fun.

Madine, Lando, pilots and the soon to be completed Prune Face!! :D Looks like I am going to be doing a lot of ROTJ characters here soon.

:rotfl:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Im sure with the talent here, someone could make a case of Colt for my pilots.
Looks like another project to add to my list:wink1:

...Looks like I am going to be doing a lot of ROTJ characters here soon.
That's cool.Looking forward to seeing what you do.I might be getting a little a head of myself here but I've been pondering on the next character to sculpt after Ree Yees.
I do know that if the rotcasting thing works out(fingers still crossed)I would like to take a stab at doing a Mon Calamari crewmember helmet.

I was able to score an extra SSC Lando head from Toy Anxiety this week. I decided to do a Lando General custom instead of using it for my Skiff Guard Lando.

I am not quite finished, but here are some work in progress pictures.

landogen2.jpg

landogen3.jpg

landogen1.jpg

landogen4.jpg

Any ideas on what I could use for the chain on his cape??

Thanks!
Chris

Anybody here tried to correct Landon's height? Is there a replacement body for him?

Wow! Where have 4 years gone? :)

I was pretty happy with that Lando, but never did get around to getting the cape sorted out. I still have all the bits for this custom, but used the headsculpt for my Lando Skiff guard. I may have to revisit this one, I really like the looks of this outfit.

Damn i said it before. Looove your custom work!

Best,

Robert

Back