1/6th General Lando Calrissian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chakaman

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was able to score an extra SSC Lando head from Toy Anxiety this week. I decided to do a Lando General custom instead of using it for my Skiff Guard Lando.

I am not quite finished, but here are some work in progress pictures.

landogen2.jpg

landogen3.jpg

landogen1.jpg

landogen4.jpg

Any ideas on what I could use for the chain on his cape??

Thanks!
Chris

Last edited:
Chris that looks fantastic man! I was just watching ROTJ with my oldest son on Sunday and was wondering if anyone had taken a swing at this version of LC and low and behold here he is.

I really like this sculpt. I think this is definitely one that SS nailed.

My son has a miniature claw game at home and the chain was so small that it eventually broke. When I get home and check it out and get back to you.

Ooowwwww man h is cool, Darn it Chris thats another one to add to THE LIST.

He looks great mate... really cool.

Thanks guys. Bottlerocket, much appreciated my friend. Let me know what you come up with.

How about a chain?...PS

Makes sense.........:slap I was just wondering if there was a nice
1/6th scale version out there.

Here is a shot of Lando wondering when Nein Nunb is going to show up....

landogen5.jpg

great looking lando chaka. as far as the chain, check out cheap jewelry sections of retail stores or even necklace making sections of craft stores. these areas usually have small clips and chains that are useful for all kinds of things for customs.

Looks great! I've been wanting to redo my old Hasbro 12" custom of General Lando once I pick up Sideshow's and cast some heads.

I have some very small chain I used on my Aurra Sing custom that should work for this too. Here's a pic to show the scale:
aurra_sing4.JPG

Like barryo said, you can find it in craft and fabric stores.

Looks awesome, looks like you beat me to doing the outfit.:lol

Ooowwwww man h is cool, Darn it Chris thats another one to add to THE LIST.

Its been on my list for some time, but theirs so much other stuff on it.

I have some very small chain I used on my Aurra Sing custom that should work for this too.

I did the same thing to mine.

As some have said small chain is actually easy to get cheap, I have yards of different size tiny chain sitting around in case i need it.

Last edited:
looks awesome chris! always loved this version of lando. good use of parts etc. very well put together. check out hobby lobby or the like for the chain. chould be able to find something that works. keep us posted!

i should say, i think its rope. the picture is really hard to tell. someone made a custom back in the 90s for me and thats what they did and i never saw evidence to refute it.

You could braid that out of embroidery thread, and it should come out in perfect scale, and its easy to get cheap in just about any color you could want.

This is the custom I purchased circa 1995 or 96. It fit right in with most Hasbro figures at the time and no shame in saying I really liked it. Its not really up to snuff anymore, but it held a nice place in my collection. Paid $15 total for the pants, shirt and cape!

Love seeing a great upgrade on it.

Back