1/6th Cad Bane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a good custom....Since I am a lil Bountyhunter Fanboy....I would consider buying him from SST....if they decide to make one....

I just started to like the "Clone Wars" Series...But Figurewise I try to stick to the OT....

This is a good custom....Since I am a lil Bountyhunter Fanboy....I would consider buying him from SST....if they decide to make one....

I just started to like the "Clone Wars" Series...But Figurewise I try to stick to the OT....

I tried sticking to OT imperials but the clones are just too cool, so im gonna try and just get the commanders and a few other bits.

LOL me to OT all the way... well that was until I got a clone trooper.... then thats another addiction started. LOL

The boots I used were andromeda I think, but I am not 100% sure. I cut the spikes off and cut them down. I had planned to totally rework em, but I had to get it finished for my boys christmas pressie!!

I got a pair of those boots on my way...I am planning on using them on my SST Darth Maul....I think they are good improvements/replacements...

OK...I outed myself LOL...but you gotta admit Darth Maul is a Bad A$$ looking MoFo....O yeah....and I have a tweaked Ventress too...

The Queen of a blood soaked Planet

Last edited:
This is an amazing custom Cad Bane! It makes me wish Sideshow would hurry up and make me one.

Back