• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Wolverine Origins by Scaletta w/clothes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey All!
Just a few more items for sale.
I ship Worldwide.

-ACI Muscle Body Latin with Wolverine accessories.Tank Top is from the original MMS 220 figure.What you see is what you get.The head is not for sale,only shown to give you an idea with the head on.SOLD

-1/6 Subway The Screaming(The Shining) Jack torrance figure.Displayed in a detolf,but is in excellent conditition,nothing wrong with it.Complete with all accessories and box.The Box has a tear on top right corner: SOLD

-1/6 Wolverine Origins Headsculpt by Scaletta and Custom clothing set you see pictured.You get the Head,Tank top,Shirt,jacket,dog tags and Jeans.
The picture with the full figure is only to show how the head looks on the body,what's for sale is only the clothing set and head in the first picture. The Skin tone is close to the Toys Toys MMS 220 "The Wolverine" body:100$ Shipped.Will consider all offers.

2i0439s.jpg

t0nad3.jpg

5uls2u.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Cheungkinmen Freddie Mercury-Sideshow EX.Snake Plissken Custom-"They Live"Roddy P

Pm sent on Freddy Mercury.

Re: Cheungkinmen Freddie Mercury-Sideshow EX.Snake Plissken Custom-"They Live"Roddy P

If, for ANY reason, you don't complete the deal for the Freddie Mercury figure, PLEASE contact me right away. It is my Holy Grail figure.

Thank you!

Tony
[email protected]

Sorry Tony,Freddie Mercury is sold to a lucky collector :)

Re: 1/6 Jack Burton(BTILC)-Sideshow EX.Snake Plissken Custom-"They Live"Roddy Piper

Another John Carpenter movie character is added.Jack Burton from "Big trouble in Little China".

Re: 1/6 Jack Burton(BTILC)-Sideshow EX.Snake Plissken Custom-"They Live"Roddy Piper

I might be interested in Jack Burton. Could you send me some closer shots of the head? I wouldn't be interested in the second set or the knife

Sorry MasterTurtle,someone was ahead of you.PM me if you want information about where to get the head,set of clothes and boots.

Roddy Piper left for a reduced price.I can also sell Piper and the Alien head seperately if you don't want the whole set.

Re: "They Live"Roddy Piper and Alien by -Caine-

pm sent. Please check. Thanks

Re: 1/6 The Shining by Subway,Wolverine Origins by Scaletta

Added some new items.

bump!
If you're interested in only the Wolverine head and not the clothing set i am willing to work something out.

Lowered price on both.

First post updated with an ACI body for sale.

Back