1/6 - West(ern) World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another one:

Long San heavy industries LS2022-01A 1/6 soldier, Western Paradise, man in black

No: LS2022-01A

Product List:
Head carving x 1
voxel x 1
suit x 1
pants x 1
vest x 1
shirt x 1
scarf x 1
leather belt x 1
leather revolver holster x 1
leather dagger holster x 1
Cowboy Hat x 1
Leather Shoes (PVC) x 1
hand type X 6
revolver x 1
Bullet (brass) X16
dagger x 1
bracket x 1

Scheduled Time: 8 January 2022
Closing Time: 8 February 2022

ww1.jpg
ww2.jpg
ww3.jpg
ww4.jpg
ww5.jpg
ww6.jpg
ww7.jpg
ww8.jpg
ww9.jpg

ww10.jpg
ww11.jpg
ww12.jpg

Long San heavy industries LS2022-01B 1/6 soldier, Western Paradise, man in black, harness set

No: LS2022-01B

Product List:
Black War horse x 1
Saddle horse x 1
saddle cloth x 1
saddle Leather (leather) x 1
saddle bag (leather) x 2
saddle leather (leather)
blanket x 1
blanket blanket (leather) x 1
blanket leather (leather)
stirrup x 2
Winchester Holster (leather) x 1
winchester rifle (alloy) x 1

Scheduled Time: 8 January 2022
Closing Time: 8 February 2022

ww13.jpg
ww14.jpg
ww15.jpg

I don't like the figure, but the horse is a possibility since it's one that finally has western tack.

Or does it?

Long Shan Westworld Man in Black 4.jpg

Western horse tack.jpg

:unsure:

That's actually pretty horrible western tack. Seriously, do none of these idiots in China know how to look at a few pictures to make accurate Western tack, or are they just that lazy. Plus, it looks like they didn't even bother to finish the saddle -- they forget to add the "leather" covering the under-structure of the saddle shape. And the same German Hanoverian horse that's been over-used for just about everything.

Everything looks unappealing apart from the one thing they didn't make themselves: the horse itself.

If anyone's interested in the Man in Black, Longshanjinsh posted several replies to people on BBICN about amending the hat.

Thank you for your suggestion, we will make adjustments to the cap shape, try to restore the original

Thank you for your suggestion, Dahuo will make adjustments to the cap shape

Thank you for your support, Dahuo will adjust the cap shape, try to restore it

The revolver is wrong too, as The Man in Black carried a .38 cartridge conversion LeMat 1861.

Westworld_lemat_04.jpg

WestworldLeMat1.jpg

Westworld_lemat_02.jpg
Westworld_lemat_03.jpg

westworld_still_6.jpg

I’ll get the Man In Black, but the horse, etc., is an easy pass. Strange how those vocal nit-pickers who complained to them were quick to pick up on the shape of the hat, but not how horrible the tack is.

I’ll get the Man In Black, but the horse, etc., is an easy pass. Strange how those vocal nit-pickers who complained to them were quick to pick up on the shape of the hat, but not how horrible the tack is.

The details don't seem to register with them. They're more concerned about the short lifespan of the (p)leather.

I think the most accurate 'off the shelf' western tack is the Star Ace James Dean horse, but the saddle is moulded plastic and the horse small.

I've still yet to be tempted to buy another horse. One day someone will come up with the perfect package of horse and quality western tack, and I won't be able to resist. Until then, they'll just have to walk!

Just rerelease that thought after Ili Horse everyone wants! Easy money. Everyone should complain to MrZ until they do it!
And then they should make a good saddle for it too

Yeah, that Ili horse was awesome. I regret every day passing n POing that one, and when it came out it was gone immediately, yet that overly short Hanoverian seems to be around by the thousands. Pretty dumb decision by Mr. Z not to go back to that one.

The hat instantly threw me as wrong (needs to be more slouch), my first thought was still - wow this looks great!
Then I read it all picked apart, and I can't unsee all the discrepancies :lol
Although to be fair I never examined the character that close, even less his (or any) tack, if you are familiar with them, and are into that, I can see why it would certainly stand out, and the differences are quite interesting.
If anyone's interested in the Man in Black, Longshanjinsh posted several replies to people on BBICN about amending the hat.
Good to know.

It's bizarre to have these all coming from different producers, I guess none of them are licenced?
Any chance (or word) of an Akane (or comparable) figure to go with the Musashi figure?

60i39d.gif

Last edited:
Back