1/6 1/6 Tusken Raider Hot Toys [The Mandalorian]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fully transformed to an ANH Tusken now.

4d2f6c61-6b0b-4d73-bec3-7e4faea84148-jpeg.551437

ff87acf5-484a-44d0-af41-d6f66ca0e731-jpeg.551438

IncompatibleAdoredBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

I might yet get a Tusken this year, since the UK group gave another update. Now looking to ship around 29th December.

My Tusken Raider arrived today! (Second one is coming from SS, eventually...)

I Look forward to setting it up with Coco's robe and will share my prize winning pics, as well... :wink1:

As for HT releasing an OT version, my guess is that if it ever happens, it is going to be years from now. It really will require new development of the figure, though out, specifically the head sculpt and outfit. I hope I'm wrong, though.
Congrats brother.
This is an essential figure for me and goes w OT, Mando. I don't collect PT. 😄
Should get mine tomorrow from SSC.

Congrats brother.
This is an essential figure for me and goes w OT, Mando. I don't collect PT. 😄
Should get mine tomorrow from SSC.
:duff So SSC is already shipping? I need to check my account, as I was on a payment plan and possibly have a payment or so left. But I've heard horror stories how if one pays off the figure, you go to the end of the single file line...

:lecture:rock

I do like this part from the show. The different tribes of Tuskens and their unique outfits while still being easily recognizable as a "race/species" (?)

I received an email a few days ago that the second Tusken I ordered with reward points was going to be charged/shipped within the next 10 days. I thought it was strange it
was the second one I ordered just a few weeks ago that was ready.
Anyway, I just checked and both of my Tuskens have been charged and are preparing to ship.

Well that's good news. If Sideshow is getting more soon, perhaps there's a chance BBTS will get them before April (!)....hope so.

.....and I want to know how many Banthas did Canadaclone pre-order for the tribe ?
I saw that! But they aren’t HT. Still holding out for a HT one, and my goal is 3, if HT comes through.

The race between the two Tuskens is more like The Tortoise and the Tortoise. :lol

The one from Hong Kong has been waiting to escape the clutches of the processing centre since 29th December. I'm not expecting any movement soon.

This morning I got the invoice from the UK group. He's had them since mid-December, but is only now getting round to sorting them out due to Christmas, New Year and whatnot.

These must have been victim of some strange delay because Timewalker had these as imminent arrival shortly after they released and eventually they were removed and still are not on that list nearly 3 months later.

The one from Hong Kong has been waiting to escape the clutches of the processing centre since 29th December. I'm not expecting any movement soon.

Our Tuskens gotta be stuck in the same room.

Back