1/6 1/6 Tusken Raider Hot Toys [The Mandalorian]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely too clean but oh how much fun it‘s gonna be to get a couple and dirty them up a bit.

And I should have followed through with my TW purchase last night because they upped the price by $50 when I went to go check out this morning. 😄 Think I’ll just wait til they drop the price again cuz I really want to army build these guys.

I'm sure these guys have a fat suit and taking it off will help, but the fabric looks pretty thick so I don't know how easily it will futz. It looks similar to the fabric they used for the TFA luke

I’m really on the fence for this. It just looks so average. I can’t wait until we get a comparison video of this and the old ss (which still looks great to me). I would Like a second tusken and I’m not sure hot toys will make an ot version if this is a low selling figure.

I’m really on the fence for this. It just looks so average. I can’t wait until we get a comparison video of this and the old ss (which still looks great to me). I would Like a second tusken and I’m not sure hot toys will make an ot version if this is a low selling figure.

I don't think HT will make OT versions. I'm in for two of these.

I’ve seen polio brace shoes with more mobility than those boots. No idea what they were thinking.

They look like twins, shame they didn't do a two-pack with at least a slightly different sculpt
Plenty of display options though. You can swap the belts and bandoliers out. Also, plenty of choice with the weapons. Granted the weathering and outfit are exactly the same, but isn’t that also the issue with Hot Toys troopers, yet people still go and buy a dozen 501st for example haha.

I haven't watched any of his stuff in a while, but their sources seem to be pretty terrible. I know he was going off on Pennywise coming soon weeks ago though. He got my hopes up over the summer saying General Skywalker was coming up soon lol.

Oh yeah man, without a doubt, crazy how quick that unboxing video came out. The states are just waking up and they already have this video primed and ready lol.
I was totally in on these guys a few months ago, mainly because they were telling me what I want to hear. Bespin Luke, Padme etc. Now it all just seems a bit too much of “I know something you don’t wink wink” just to get views and subscribers. The nay sayers were right about them. I’ve noticed Jedha take a few subtle digs at this sort of thing recently. At least with him he never tells you something unless he knows for sure, which is one of the reasons he remains the best around.

This is one of the rare times that the sideshow fig still holds up. I'll still keep one on order, but will pick up extra parts for the sideshow to have some better gaffi sticks & such. Maybe I'll get lucky and people will dump their sideshow figs for this one lol

I was totally in on these guys a few months ago, mainly because they were telling me what I want to hear. Bespin Luke, Padme etc. Now it all just seems a bit too much of “I know something you don’t wink wink” just to get views and subscribers. The nay sayers were right about them. I’ve noticed Jedha take a few subtle digs at this sort of thing recently. At least with him he never tells you something unless he knows for sure, which is one of the reasons he remains the best around.

They went hard with Luke and Padme over the summer, and so far absolutely nothing. Also went hard with Kenobi being an exclusive, well all these cons have come and gone and nothing on Kenobi.

If I'm working from home and I have some free time during lunch I sometimes like to listen to some of the shows and speculation, similar to what we do here, its fun to speculate what might come next, etc, but most of the time they spend these shows begging for likes and subscribers and then handing out "my sources have told me" crap. A few times I've watched these guys, they are certain Mace Windu is still alive and coming back for the Fett show and how we might get 2 figures of Mace, one from the PT and one from Boba Fett Show.

Bunch of nonsense lol.

To be fair those YouTubers did say weeks ago Lando would be releasing early. Many of their predictions are spot on so I'm not sure how they can be blamed when not everything comes true.

Even Toyswonderland sent promotional emails over a week ago saying Batgirl and Ahsoka were next. It almost feels like Hot Toys are trolling us, holding back a few figures now.

Back