1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont know if this would bother you but the Green Ranger from that episode has some distinct differences from the OG MMPR look, The fin on his helmet is silver and the holster is on the other side of his belt. There may be other differences but they dont come to mind atm.
Oh, there were a ton of deviations over the years.

Personally, I most enjoy the V2 suit that took the helmet mistake and added it in as a sort of "power up" mode. The suit was so good, it's appeared in several crossovers, promos, games, and comics since.

9b4f1fdc2eb1a3e56fbbc56c721f92cf91e0765cr1-306-172_hq.gif

...I would absolutely buy ANOTHER Green Ranger in this form if ThreeZero made it.

That definitely makes what I always thought of as the "inferior look" a whole lot cooler.

I am really hyped for this line again now. I loved the currently released ones minus the helmets. The armored black i wasnt too shocked about, but it did kind of feel like the final piece of milk they could squeeze from MMPR. Then the Putty was a shock, and now a whole Zeo team. And the figures have been selling great too. Feels like the line has a future where as Hasbro is stopping for now and the Super7 latest line got cancelled. I think Zedd is pretty much dead certain now as we know they are willing to do a putty.

Pretty excited I can get my hands on the White Ranger after all this time. Might pick up Red and a Putty Patroller too and mix and match all 4 as they all work with each other in the display of 2 on each shelf.

Speaking of, no one posted the Putty pics in here:sleep:

They’re getting reissued👏
Honestly didn't think this would happen, even with the demand for it. Happy for those who can get Green/White at reasonable prices now, though it does sting that I paid above retail for mine a few months back (fortunately, not crazy above retail).
Nice! This time I’m for sure going to get the Green Ranger. Maybe the White too.

I’m debating which version of JDF that I want honestly. Both the Dragon/Kiba Ranger stood out to me (including Lord Drakkon), but there’s only one that I can only choose to be in my collection.

Another future problem for future me. :(

Edit:

Last edited:
I’m debating which version of JDF that I want honestly. Both the Dragon/Kiba Ranger stood out to me (including Lord Drakkon), but there’s only one that I can only choose to be in my collection.

Edit:

If I was choosing just one it would be the Green personally. I just think it’s slightly more iconic. I also think the suit just looks slightly more cool.

Edit:

I'm partial to Green as well since that story always connected to me more than White (and I like Dragonzord more than the Tigerzord). Drakkon is cool in concept as a Green/White amalgamation, but I didn't like the design as much and don't particularly want super evil Tommy on my shelf. Also, if you have the other five, Green fits in better with the group; conversely, White would stand apart more.

Of course, I have Green Ranger and Ranger Slayer, which is its own weird combination of rangers...

Threezero has the re-issue Rangers up for grabs, however is there one still missing (from the list from what I saw last night which was the Tryanno Ranger)?

I was tempted to pick up Tommy’s Mega Morpher (on Hasbro Pulse and will be listed later on by other retailers) this mid-afternoon, however called it off for now. May get it later on (if still available) depending on my mood.

I wonder if we’re any closer to getting a Rita or Zedd. A Putty Patroller is cool too but I’d like to have one of the main villains.

I wonder if we’re any closer to getting a Rita or Zedd. A Putty Patroller is cool too but I’d like to have one of the main villains.
They're probably testing the waters, and Putties are typically big army-builder type releases, so we'll see.

They're probably testing the waters, and Putties are typically big army-builder type releases, so we'll see.
Putties would be good for a display to have the Rangers facing. Wonder if the Z Putties will be made too. I would think they’d be a fairly easy variant.

Not building the main team but I think a setup with Zedd, Rita, Green Ranger, and a Putty would be badass.

Back