1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one nice thing with these Threezero Power Rangers is how cheap they are. If I had more space to devote to them and was a bigger fan I’d consider the whole team plus some Putties.

@Garlador and anyone curious:

I would actually put on the "Power Up Error" effect as well. I have no idea if either the re-release of the Green/Dragon and White/Kiba Ranger will show up eventually over in NA shores.

Will see if my LCS or my hobby store will have pre-orders for this. Maybe Amazon US or Amazon Canada might list it again?

NYTF23-ThreeZero-Power-Rangers-007.jpg
NYTF23-ThreeZero-Power-Rangers-001.jpg

Couple new shots of Zeo Red alongside the reissued MMPR. Looking solid.

Hi guys, I'm in a big(good) problem, I want to get one red ranger, I'm between the regular and the Dragon Shield PX version but I can't really decided, he looks bad ass with the dragon shield but the normal one is more nostalgic. Will be with Green and White Ranger if that's important lol

What do you guys think?

Hi guys, I'm in a big(good) problem, I want to get one red ranger, I'm between the regular and the Dragon Shield PX version but I can't really decided, he looks bad ass with the dragon shield but the normal one is more nostalgic. Will be with Green and White Ranger if that's important lol

What do you guys think?
Tough one.

For 1/6, I like having Green as the only one with the shield, as it helps him stand out while being what I remember as the "team" look with Jason traditionally not having it for the majority of the show (and Rocky not at all). It felt "borrowed".

That said, it looks great with it, and if that's the most important thing then there's no reason not to get the version you think makes you happiest.

For smaller scale... I got one with and one without. But I'd be happy without for 1/6 in this case for my own display.

Looks like Green ninja Storm
BLACK DINO and White Dino.. the series with Dr Tommy Oliver.
GOLD Zeo.

I really hope so do unmasked heads.

Well damn these are looking great so far. Tempted to get both Dino and Zeo Gold.

gQJDl7R.jpg

Last edited:
400pcs limited
Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST063A: Green Shuriken Warrior
Email us for more information :soosootoys@hotmail.com

The Collectible Figurine special features:
-Detailed Head sculpts,each piece of head sculpt is specially hand painted
-Body with over 28points of articulations
-Approximately 31CM tall
-Ten(10)pieces of interchangeable palms including:
-One(1)pair of relax hands
-One(1)pair of fist
-One(1)pairs of hands for holding weapon
-One(1)pair of hands for holding the ball
-One(1)pair of Ninja hands

Costume:
-One(1)The suit include armor
-One(1)pair of green boots

Weapons:
-One(1)baseball
-One(1)baseball bat scabbard
-One(1)Sword
-One(1)Transform Ball

Accessories
-One(1)figure stand
Release Date:
2024 BEFORE APRIL

1TOxYNN.jpg
5rKBecb.jpg
rx8Lgu6.jpg
nkaMnfL.jpg
bqxKprU.jpg
pqSWLmw.jpg
O57yOdB.jpg
x7kl6hc.jpg
uaql154.jpg
BRaPWem.jpg
OH71CJg.jpg

I don’t even know anything about that Green Ranger and I want it.

Which version of Power Rangers is this from?

I'm only familiar with the original Mighty Morphin' and grew out of Power Rangers after that.

No 1/6 headsculpts of any of the actors in 1:6 scale - i resorted to the Super 7 Ultimate 7-inch figures to get unhelmeted but the paint apps on the heads are poor.

Back