1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I looked into this online and it seems that helmets used for marketing, live appearances, and non-stunt work footage had the lining. Not necessarily as prominent, potentially due to the resolution, but it is apparently there.

The shoulders and limb proportions shouldn’t be an issue as I’ll be putting these in deep, deep stance battle poses. Wouldn’t dream of museum poses for this lot. Plus, MMPR has its own designated area in my display so they only need to scale with each other. Green is looking especially good.

I haven’t checked any reviews because I like to experience things first-hand first but do they come with any ‘martial arts pose’ hands?

This is the acetoyz before someone 3d printed a better helmet.
Screenshot_20211006-142146_Facebook.jpg

The shoulders and limb proportions shouldn’t be an issue as I’ll be putting these in deep, deep stance battle poses. Wouldn’t dream of museum poses for this lot. Plus, MMPR has its own designated area in my display so they only need to scale with each other. Green is looking especially good.

I haven’t checked any reviews because I like to experience things first-hand first but do they come with any ‘martial arts pose’ hands?
I think so

pink-ranger-all-scaled.jpg

Wow, I hadn't noticed how rough the prototypes looked compared to the final product.

Especially Pink Ranger. Look at them tiny hands!

I feel like the hands bother me more than anything on these. :(

They really look like baby hands in a lot of the shots I've seen. Wonder if there's some alternative out there to swap them out for.

Back