1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got them in today.

I can't say I love them, but they're good enough for now I guess. They're slightly out of scale, bigger than my Hot Toys figures. Also too lanky and look kind of awkward in certain poses. There are minor issues here and there with the proportions like the neck looking too padded and shoulders being kind of oddly shaped. I really don't like how the gloves look either. Can't tell if the hands are too small or the part of the glove that is on the arm is too big.

For $100, I think they're fine, but I would have gladly paid another $50 to have them do some things better. Not all bad though, I think the helmets came out much better than what the promo pics looked like and do like the sheen of the costumes. Looking at the pictures I took I think they photograph well, looks better than they do in person to be honest.

I ordered these two thinking if I liked them enough I'd order the rest of the team but after posing these guys for a bit I'm going to wait it out until we inevitably get better versions down the road.

EDIT: After thinking about it for a bit, the scale and quality remind me a lot of the old DC Direct sixth scale figures. Slightly off proportions and not a lot of accessories but cheap price so you kind of get what you pay for
Thanks for the detailed opinion, but what Hot Toys did you compared them with? I really hate 1/6 figures that are out of scale lol.

Thanks for the photos! The weapons look really good and the helmets look very sharp with the black lining.

Do you, by any chance, know if the dragon shield is removable?

Thanks for the detailed opinion, but what Hot Toys did you compared them with? I really hate 1/6 figures that are out of scale lol.
EG Cap and Iron Man. I’ll try to post some pics tomorrow. I think after looking at them next to each other idk I’d say they’re out of scale anymore, but the proportions are off just enough to bother me. Mostly the long legs

Thanks for the photos! The weapons look really good and the helmets look very sharp with the black lining.

Do you, by any chance, know if the dragon shield is removable?
Not exactly, the shield is connected to the underarm straps but I feel like if somebody really wanted to remove it they probably could without too much trouble.

Hmm.. Worldbox, Coo Model, Pop Toys, JX Male bodies might work. TBL/Jiao may rip the seams right at the stitch.

Some comparison photos and close ups of the things that kind of bother me (shoulders, wrists/gloves)

Attachments

• IMG_0647.jpeg
    IMG_0647.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0648.jpeg
    IMG_0648.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0649.jpeg
    IMG_0649.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0650.jpeg
    IMG_0650.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 92
Yeah they look great. Some say the that they have loose joints any problems? Some had said theytoo skinny but they are teenagers after all. Height looks pretty good.

Thank you for more photos!

I'm extremely happy ThreeZero didn't go with the buckled helmets either. I do believe Mezco's One:12 will give you the option though.

Thank you for more photos!

I'm extremely happy ThreeZero didn't go with the buckled helmets either. I do believe Mezco's One:12 will give you the option though.
Yeah I honestly think 3z used zyuranger as reference and only slapped power rangers on the morpher cuz hasbro. Lot of ppl bashing these on fb saying they look cheap. Well let's be honest power rangers does look cheap lol.

Yeah I honestly think 3z used zyuranger as reference and only slapped power rangers on the morpher cuz hasbro. Lot of ppl bashing these on fb saying they look cheap. Well let's be honest power rangers does look cheap lol.
The sheen of the Zyuranger uniforms and the Power Rangers logo is the best of both worlds to me. I'll wait to have my final view when I have them in person but, at the moment, I couldn't be happier with how these were designed. With a little artistic designs like the lining on the helmets, which I actually like, these look like they came right out of the show.

The sheen of the Zyuranger uniforms and the Power Rangers logo is the best of both worlds to me. I'll wait to have my final view when I have them in person but, at the moment, I couldn't be happier with how these were designed. With a little artistic designs like the lining on the helmets, which I actually like, these look like they came right out of the show.
I'm pretty sure the lining on the helmets are on zyuranger too.

Not sure why there's black lining on the helmets. Not seeing it on either pr or zyuranger. But I do know Bandai did it to thier legacy helmets.

maxresdefault (16).jpg
maxresdefault (15).jpg

Back