1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uploadfromtaptalk1450229794149.jpguploadfromtaptalk1450229835570.jpg

So how does this compare to another 1/6 scale figure. I thought I read that Walt is a little on the big side.

Also ordered mine through ThinkGeek and already received my tracking number this morning. Did get my order in last night to get the discount and free shipping too. Looking forward to getting it.

Thanks. I noticed that ThinkGeek now has a code (BYE2015, good until midnight tomorrow night) for 30% off any $150 purchase (it can't be combined with the free shipping for orders over $75, but they are running a $6.95 flat rate shipping promo until the end of the month). If you wanted to get all three ThreeZero figures (Ned Stark, Tyrion and Heisenberg) they would amortized out to about $105 each, even with the shipping added ($314.93 total, if no tax in your area)

Thanks. I noticed that ThinkGeek now has a code (BYE2015, good until midnight tomorrow night) for 30% off any $150 purchase (it can't be combined with the free shipping for orders over $75, but they are running a $6.95 flat rate shipping promo until the end of the month). If you wanted to get all three ThreeZero figures (Ned Stark, Tyrion and Heisenberg) they would amortized out to about $105 each, even with the shipping added ($314.93 total, if no tax in your area)

nice!

wish i could use on berg alone but he is 149 :pfft:

Back