1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told by my source today that SS's shipment is on the way. So we'll be getting our figures in a couple weeks.

just wondering how much you guys got him for, my stores has them in stock, just wondering whether this figure is a good investment in terms of value appreciation? I know there's billions of Breaking Bad fans but not sure if they dig action figures.

I got it from Threezero directly, 150$ shipped - if you count that I live in Italy it's a great price. And they took care of customs, so... now I just need to open it and find a green shirt for it

Threezero just shared some nice blogger pics on their Facebook, liked these two myself.

1.JPG

2.jpg

I was just about to share those. That's D.ick Po's photos. He futzed the figure really well. Those glasses still got to go.

I can understand putting a figure on a stand, I would just prefer manufacturers save the few dollars it takes to make them and package them - passing $5-10 of savings onto us would be nice too. If I were using stands for most of my figures I'd want them all to be the same style, so I'd need to get them aftermarket anyway.

My 3 display Detolfs are all secured to the wall - I'm not as worried about my kids as I am myself as I've hit two of them a few times already pretty hard. :)
Agreed. Besides that the only stand I like anyway are the blank oval kind - no name plate , no logo.

I got it from Threezero directly, 150$ shipped - if you count that I live in Italy it's a great price. And they took care of customs, so... now I just need to open it and find a green shirt for it

is he worth as an investment? i see ebay price is still around that price. asking because i'm not sure if i'll like it or not. he does look good.

is he worth as an investment? i see ebay price is still around that price. asking because i'm not sure if i'll like it or not. he does look good.
I'm not in a hurry to pick it up. There was no exclusive version, so there's no limited number out there of the figure. I picked up GoT Tyrion for about $60 less than it was originally sold for at ThreeZero. Ned Stark is still available at retail or below for the regular version.

Back