1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone trying to track their shipment should sign up for My USPS. It's like UPS My Choice or FedEx Delivery Manager where packages sent to your home are automatically tracked. I either never got a shipping notice from ThreeZero or it went to the spam folder but I spotted a shipment but I was checking my deliveries today and it was tracking my Walt figure without having to enter any tracking number.

Matt Damon just called via sat phone - My parcel definitely seems to have gone to Mars by mistake. He's sending it back. . .

Joking aside - Never known a parcel to take so long. Or maybe I'm just impatient. Says it's only just arrived in the Netherlands. Brilliant.

Crappy cellphone photos are crappy, but here ya' go. The features and paint job look much sharper in person, I mean 95% HT quality.

I'm most pleased with this one so I hope ThreeZero gets additional licenses. Would love for them to tackle a Quint from Jaws!

I ordered mine late September from a store in France called figurines-mania on eBay UK. I have no idea how long it will take for it to come in stock, just hoping it gets here before Xmas.

But I really like what I have seen so far from the photos posted. Honestly, when it comes to taking photos by phone, the lighting barley ever does a figure any justice.

After my disappointment in Mezco's offerings, this is going to be pure gold for me to have in my collection as a big fan of the show.

god I am hating the shipping ThreeZero is using!
Now the status has been stuck for three days on : "The item is at the handover point from freight carrier to PostNL"

Anybody who had this status, how long did it took for your figure to arrive?
I would have thought that from being in The Netherlands, I would have received a bit sooner.

I hear you. It's been so long that by the time Walter arrives he might be looking like this:

download.jpg

For me threezero has always been synonym of excellent service, they dropped the ball with the shipping of this release. Hope this is just a minor mistake and not a new norm with them.

I received my Heisenberg figure today. The main thing that's bugging me is the fat suit. It looks decent with the jacket on but terrible without it. It's sewn into the inside of the shirt but I'm strongly considering removing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did end up cutting it out. The problem when you cut it out is threezero made the pants and shirt so big to make the fat suit fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got mine last week and it was pretty great, it means the hot toys standard on some level.
but one thing i didn't like was how tall he is compared to my other figures, he is almost as tall as Iron man/Wolverine DOFP when placed together.
Also does anyone know if he ever used that gun in the series? i thought he used a some revolver or somthing but not this gun.
the hands are also pretty terrible, completely different colouration and material

Walter looks great in that video. I still don't think threezeros paint is up to snuff but it's not bad either. The fat suit is a bit weird and unnecessary and the glasses are ugly but everything else looks very nice. I love the box art.

Got my figure today. Definitely happy with the sculpt in person. I'm not an avid collector, but I follow these high end figures every once in a while when they pop up on a newsfeed or something. Big fan of Breaking Bad, so I needed this one.

I picked up the iminime glasses and I have to say it makes a HUGE difference. The no lenses doesn't bother me at all. I'm sure the stock glasses are the reason why I was almost regretted this pre-order because I was going with the casual look to display. In the end though, very satisfied.

Here are 2 photos comparing the glasses. Straight from my S6. No touch ups.

STOCK GLASSES

95d148f5-e705-4aca-bec1-c98e56a3fcdf.jpg

IMINIME

2930e438-cb97-4ba8-8c7f-f7676c467694.jpg

Are the Iminime glasses just a flat piece of etched metal that you bend the sides on? At this scale, etching is an easy and extremely low-cost way to make a nice set of frames, but on a commercial figure, it's inexcusable not to include lenses, so I can understand why Threezero didn't go for the easier option.

Back