1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious -- I wonder why there is no mention of Bryan Cranston, just "realistic likeness to the on-screen character" and "realistic likeness to the character portrayed in the series"?

I'd assume the show was handled like most shows and movies these days - actors have to sign off their rights to their likeness as the character. But that's not their likeness, and saying it was Bryan Cranston rather than Heisenberg would probably conflict with the contracts.

Just curious -- I wonder why there is no mention of Bryan Cranston, just "realistic likeness to the on-screen character" and "realistic likeness to the character portrayed in the series"?

Yeah, it seems weird as they would have to have the rights for Bryan Cranston's likeness as he is the one playing Heisenberg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went back and looked at previous announcements on 3Zero's Facebook page for Tyrion, Ned Stark, and RoboCop 1.0 and 3.0. The specs just state "head sculpt with realistic likeness" without mentioning the actor's name.

Has anyone ordered any figures directly such the WD Pets from Threezero? I was just wondering how they pack and ship their figures.

Do they ship like Sideshow where they just slap a shipping label on the shipper and mail it out or do they double box ala BBTS? I'd prefer to wait extra time and not buy direct from them if I knew they do it like Sideshow where chances are the figure' s actual box may arrive damaged from the long trip.

Thanks in advance for any answers provided.

Has anyone ordered any figures directly such the WD Pets from Threezero? I was just wondering how they pack and ship their figures.

Do they ship like Sideshow where they just slap a shipping label on the shipper and mail it out or do they double box ala BBTS? I'd prefer to wait extra time and not buy direct from them if I knew they do it like Sideshow where chances are the figure' s actual box may arrive damaged from the long trip.

For $150 shipped it could come loose in a padded paper bag for all I care :lol

I've ordered directly from them, in the case of regular sized figures I can't say for individual orders but I got multiple Tyrion figures and they were sent with their shipper numbered boxes all inside a big box. Well packed, no damage whatsoever.

I also got Titanfall figures from them, massive numbered shipper boxes, both arrived in great shape. I may add that their shipper boxes are much better quality that the ones of Hot Toys (for example Iron Patriot's shipper was rather poor compared to Tyrion's shipper)

I've ordered directly from them, in the case of regular sized figures I can't say for individual orders but I got multiple Tyrion figures and they were sent with their shipper numbered boxes all inside a big box. Well packed, no damage whatsoever.

I also got Titanfall figures from them, massive numbered shipper boxes, both arrived in great shape. I may add that their shipper boxes are much better quality that the ones of Hot Toys (for example Iron Patriot's shipper was rather poor compared to Tyrion's shipper)

Thank you for your straightforward answer. I appreciate a mature non-sarcastic response.

1883391_o.gif

My answer differs from above. I pre ordered my Tyrion direct from them, & if I remember correctly, I think it was sent the way Sideshow sends theirs, in it's own brown shipper, without added protection. My Tyrion box was damaged, but meh, the figure inside was mint.

My answer differs from above. I pre ordered my Tyrion direct from them, & if I remember correctly, I think it was sent the way Sideshow sends theirs, in it's own brown shipper, without added protection. My Tyrion box was damaged, but meh, the figure inside was mint.

Thanks for the info. Really looking forward to see how Threezero handles this license. Hopefully we'll see Jesse, Gus, Mike and Saul all fairly soon.

Bought the Dead Space 3 figure directly from ThreeZero. Figure shipped with the factory shipper brown box with no additional padding or room for any stuffing. Mind arrived safe & sound, but I can see some may get a banged up box if unlucky.

Back