1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS, the old detective 2049

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a493a83113d4c8bd54b95958566c26d9.jpg

10ea289ecebddcd9232e872f4c8f1404.jpg

Comparison. Supermad Toys looks good.

This SM Toys version looks awesome. Jacket looks less bulky and may need to be weathered slightly. Not totally concerned about the text on the back. Am glad they put it there. Better than none.

Glad I have him pre-ordered. Sure headsculpt could be better and a custom would have been good, but I'm not prepared to shell out $170 for just a head+figure cost. Loved the movie. Maybe when this releases someone will do another sculpt ??

where can one possibly get one’s hands on the Supermad?? haven’t seen them on ebay... is there another name??

^What he said.

This isn't really a figure I need, but it's executed so well and the price is so good that I probably won't be able to resist.

I’m breaking my rule of Star Wars only. I went ahead and preordered this. The movies was so good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not closed
Do a google search keyword "SUPERMAD TOYS Blade Hunter 2046"

The first rule of Unlicensed Club is: You do not talk about where to buy figures.
The second rule of Unlicensed Club is: You DO NOT TALK ABOUT WHERE TO BUY FIGURES!

Is anyone able to provide the contact details or website for the artist KUATO? I'm hoping to reach him out for a commission to repaint my jnix headsculpt...

yup! i have a K sculpt which was painted by JNIX but I'm not too happy with the paint as it didn't fully bring out the likeness in the sculpt...and I saw a phenomenal paintjob done by KUATO on someone else's K sculpt, so I'm gunning for that repaint!

It's mine you've seen. Chris only does 1 of each paintup per sculpt so it's a 1 of 1 I'm afraid.

I would recommend Y The Painter as an alternative. :)

Y The Painter the full name? Tried googling but couldn’t find a website. Sorry to hear about the 1 for 1 regarding KUATO-that is an incredible repaint!

I'm having the same issue too though. Can't seem to find reference to the painter. Is Y the Painter, known as yelim.painter on instagram? Also does anyone have reference pictures of his paint of JNIX's K here?

preorders are now up. also standalone blaster for K & Deckard with a stand.

Back