1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS, the old detective 2049

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have a few releases. A Harley Quinn figure that didn’t turn out too well. Then a Ghost Face from Scream that was a little better. Their last release was a Batman Return Catwoman that turned out pretty good. I believe Dean Knight on YouTube reviewed it. They are currently producing a Six Million Dollar man figure and the updates they post on it look promising. I’m not fan but for a second I considered ordering it. Then they did K and he went up for order, now Old Deckard. Each figure they make has shown an improvement over the last(at least to me) which lead to me pre-ordering the K figure. I think I’ll probably be ording this too, might wait until K gets here first.

Supermadtoys

6 mins ·

Dear Fans!!
Please check the photos we confirmed so far while our photographer is still taking more.
Preorder should be started in the early June, thanks for your interest!

32931332_1895762840721295_3386916114754699264_o.jpg

32810460_1895762850721294_7679120166235406336_n.jpg

Yes, hair reads as very cartoony with the triangles of tufts and not a natural flow to the strands. And how it's painted is still strange, dark hair with a dry brushing of white/gray to highlight the cartoony feel. But still an amazing likeness and natural skin tone to the face. Hopefully they'll be able to pull off a decent paint job on the factory heads and not just this prototype.

Hmmm, the unpainted sculpt looked really good.....but this doesn't look as much like Harrison Ford. It's almost like his face isn't long enough.

Maybe I'll only get K ?? But let's see what the rest of the figure looks like.

What happened to this look ?? Proto to production I guess.....hope not though.

Edit : then again it could be just the lighting and angle.

48374AB8-BFBD-46E3-AF66-E17BC466E608.jpeg

32931332_1895762840721295_3386916114754699264_o.jpg

So I am trying to wade through this thread to find out where to go when this goes up for pre-order. Does One Sixth Kit carry them? Depending on the price I might get one and either keep it as is or use the sculpt for Old Indy.

guys i think we should just let this thread (and the other) sink until the product is finished, at least we'd be able to discuss about the product on hand for few minutes before the thread gets shut like the Replicant Killer.

guys i think we should just let this thread (and the other) sink until the product is finished, at least we'd be able to discuss about the product on hand for few minutes before the thread gets shut like the Replicant Killer.

was there a reason given for why the previous thread got shut down?

was there a reason given for why the previous thread got shut down?

Sideshow have clamped down on any of their affiliates promoting(Or allowing to be promoted), any non-licensed items on their website.
Expect any and all high-volume non-licensed product threads to be closed down immediately.
It's the only way Dave can keep his status as a Sideshow affiliate, so it's only normal for him to do that.
We can't expect him to allow his status to be put in jeopardy.

Back