1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS, the old detective 2049

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I have the Jnix head, and don’t really need the heads that came with the supermad figure, I decided to repaint one.

BDE6B04F-E6A9-4335-AA29-AD32BB908E24.jpg
A41DC726-C708-4518-A36C-154B133DF6D5.jpg

These pics really aren’t doing it justice, it looks better in person.

Attachments

• 23726493-E644-4ACE-B8A6-D16B4C8DEB43.jpg
    23726493-E644-4ACE-B8A6-D16B4C8DEB43.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 4923D592-825B-4DB0-BDA7-91F76C6A849B.jpg
    4923D592-825B-4DB0-BDA7-91F76C6A849B.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Is anyone selling a Jnix K headsculpt? I’m looking to buy an extra one.

Nicely done, snoop. People on FB are urging Jnix to do another run of K, it'd be nice if he did another run of his Deckard too.

Did everyone received their holster, especially ones who ordered from KG?

EDIT: Also on the coat there is a magnet on the right side of the fur lapel,
to hold it near the coat, but no magnet on the left side.
Is this correct?
My magnets seemed to be the same, only on K's right side.

Mine came with a holster, wasn't already on the figure but somewhere in the foam, maybe below with the stand? Can't remember now.

Hey Ton Ton. nice job. Braver than me, but looks good.

Just a small hint from my experience with colouring coats. If you're putting a dull coat on it. Try to make it as thin as possible. Maybe apply with an airbrush if you have one.

I painted the coat on my Rangetrooper white, and while I got the desired effect it also made the coat relatively stiff. Makes sense though. The more layers of stuff you put on the material the less it moves and behaves like material.

Thanks for the advice. The only coat I have is a testor's spray can that I haven't had great success with. Don't have an air brush.

I’m starting to feel like mine is lost in between hongkong and the US :thud: it’s been “in transit” since the 1st of august

I hope we get him ombudsman....I don’t really get what kg was doing with shipping this time around. I got an order shipped from onesixthkit at the same time and it arrived sometime ago. Oh well, fingers crossed :pray:

Same. I keep checking daily and nothing. Radio silence.

Mine was marked as shipped on 20th of July but it looks like it was 50/50 if our orders made the collection for dispatch right away.. mine is coming to the UK but no change since the 27th of July. The post system is just too restricted at the moment to give reliable shipping times, luck of the draw atm

Finally opened.....it?s as good as everyone has said. Well worth the wait and delays. Glad they stuck with constant attempts to improve . The coloring is now correct, the Guns look fantastic, nice additions (love the leather wallet and badge.....hell the horse even has the date on it....

And two head sculpts? HT could learn a thing or two.

a6860f46a0e436e030c818a27ba64c33.jpg

5a96086f8ce0c4e2f9d66d85853067fd.jpg

4bdd0099b8d05c80ac07e55083cbabf5.jpg

49ddbaa3f257a7e1b0a63f741c9331ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m starting to feel like mine is lost in between hongkong and the US :thud: it?s been ?in transit? since the 1st of august

Same. I keep checking daily and nothing. Radio silence.

I hope we get him ombudsman....I don?t really get what kg was doing with shipping this time around. I got an order shipped from onesixthkit at the same time and it arrived sometime ago. Oh well, fingers crossed :pray:

Guys, don?t worry too much. In April I ordered a Predator in the US (I?m in France) from Amazon. It shipped on April 26. Never arrived. I waited for a loooooong time still hoping and finally, by the end of June, asked for a refund as the package was lost. I was refunded. Case closed. Then, last Monday, guess what just popped up in the mail? Five ****in' months later!

I?m starting to feel like mine is lost in between hongkong and the US :thud: it?s been ?in transit? since the 1st of august

I ordered two HT Endgame figures a month ago and they haven't arrived as of yet. I trust the seller, as i have dealt with him many times, so it will be slow shipping.
I am not worried. It's a singular time in the world and these holdups are routine right now.
I sold a figure to a member here in late June, posted it via Fedex, who seemed to have lost it two days later. I had to refund the member(As he started a paypal case), only for it to arrive at his house a few days ago(SO now he has his money back *and* my figure). He wanted his refund and has gotten it, but now i want the figure back, so i am trying to arrange shipping of the figure back to me(Which i have arranged from my end), and it's a bit of a pain, lol.
It's an exciting time to be alive, but shipping times have lengthened.
Oh, and per the question asked earlier, i just opened mine and the holster was sitting on top of the figure in the box.
It's a beautiful figure. I can't wait to get my Peterson head on it.

Don't worry, I preordered this when it was first announced, paid immediately......it still isn't here. Luck of the draw I guess.

Just gonna chime in with my experience that I had some communication with KGHOBBY at the end of July about changing my shipping method etc so it would actually ship and it seems to of left August 5th. Checking today and it finally landed in Chicago and went through customs, so now I’m just waiting for it to get to me in Michigan which should take a handful of days tops and is expected here by Monday.

Got mine today. Exceeds every expectation, especially when you consider what they charged for it. I did pay for the upgraded shipping since KG pretty much assured me that, otherwise, it was going to be a while before I had the figure in hand.

Well update from yesterday - figure actually arrived today! Excited to open it up and check it out later when I can!

Back