1-6 Starkiller armour sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a lot of head way on the costume today, I going to put my spare anakin to use (yep the good old buck body), made the suit and chest piece (1st mockups) & gathered a few pieces together. also figured out a couple of the smaller pieces & how to make them.. at the moment I kinda have a sith anakin (how he should have looked) LOL! will post pics in the next day or so

Last edited:
Re: 1-6 Starkiller armour WIP- updated 31-5

Hi again 3 updates tonight. You'll see firstly my Anakin Starkiller (can't wait to lop this guys head off), The basics are all done the suit is 2 piece (may remake the top - if I can get the wife motivated) also a lot of stand in pieces from a Hasbro vader, gives me an idea of the final look though.

Also at the feet you can see the Helmet awaiting finishing & casting (any tips please post) plus the newly made buckle and cod piece

secondly just a blurred shot of the kit now with the basics of the shoulders begun.

3rd is the detailing has now begun for the rear of the chest plate
I'm not looking forward to the gloves

I've also decided to make the head sculpt for this guy too, but I'll wait till I finish most of the suit first

enjoy! & thanks for looking

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Small update, I've now added some of the sculpted detail to the helmet & chest armour, finished shaping the Pauldrons, redid the belt/cod piece & have begun on the left hand which will be held out (force push almost). as far as the helm goes it just needs the scares added then casting.

Last edited:
Well tried to create my 1st silicone mold last night, I think it failed may be due to the room temp being to low, luckily I tried with an old sculpt first :(

No it didn't cure properly , I did it before I went to bed, woke up this morning the outside had cured but the rest just collapsed when released, it's winter here so the room temp would have been 15degrees approx, that was a one part mould test a will try again with a 2 part mould maybe with more catalist

You didn't put it next to you on your nighty desk and gave it a goodnight kiss? It's in the manual!

success!!! well so far half the helm is now cast tonight the other half.
tommorow will be the resin & see how well it all came out

Back