1-6 Starkiller armour sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shocktrooper_au

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all, I've been inspired by you talented folk here, I've been wanting to create the starkiller figure for a while now, & was just simply blown away by a couple of the others in the threads. Blown away as I was I'm an impatient kind a guy and want one of my own.
here's my humble beginnings at this guy. 1/6 scale lots to go, but I'm very happy so far despite it's faults (the helmet will sit lower but the sculpt is not hollow at the moment) . I will be having a crack at casting with it which scares the crappers out of me. enjoy!!
& please feedback welcome..........but please be gentle

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I can't forsee any negative comments coming your way for this - you've made a fantastic job of it. I'll be watching to see how you progress to the finished figure.

Wow, talk about jumping in with both feet! He looks awesome so far, and I can't wait to see him finished.

~Eric

Thanks all,very kind & encouraging words, finally its the weekend so I can get some time to work on it.
Katkura if you have any tips or reference for me that would be appreciated yours looks incredible & was the inspiration for me starting on mine

Thanks all,very kind & encouraging words, finally its the weekend so I can get some time to work on it.
Katkura if you have any tips or reference for me that would be appreciated yours looks incredible & was the inspiration for me starting on mine

ShockT,
The best reference and the inspiration for mine was this site:https://www.mywickedarmor.com/costumes/lordStarkiller.htm
I also used the clone wars Anakin as the base along with his boots,hands, and guantlet. Hope this helps. Good luck, cant wait to see it all done!

Thanks again guys.... small update I reworked the body armour it's probably 5mm shorter on each side towards the shoulder, had a general tidy up & started to addthe computer thingy, while the reference pics show the shoulder armour as 3 components at this stage I'm going to make it a single piece. I also added a pic with cody helmet for size comparison. enjoy & thanks again!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back