1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno what all the complaining about the figure is about to be honest. What do you expect for $150. For that price its looking pretty good and also as already pointed out sideshow ain't no hot toys when it comes to quality control on production items.

Dunno what all the complaining about the figure is about to be honest. What do you expect for $150. For that price its looking pretty good and also as already pointed out sideshow ain't no hot toys when it comes to quality control on production items.

What do we expect for $150? Well we all expect the same figure that was advertised. Is not about comparing it anymore with hot toys is about delivering the same product they showed to get us interested in it and that's it.

What do we expect for $150? Well we all expect the same figure that was advertised. Is not about comparing it anymore with hot toys is about delivering the same product they showed to get us interested in it and that's it.

Exactly...I know alittle bit gets lost between promo/production...But Im tired of getting excited seeing a promo of a figure I really want...And then it gets *****ed up during production...I ordered this, and yes Im keeping it...But Im less thrilled now than I was...We'll see how it looks in hand...

I have watched the dreadcentral review like 5 times and everytime I watch it the figures looks better. I cant understand why da bomb show's figure looks bad.

Hope they use the same eye plate as Drake. Snake definitely needs some bump on the cheeks.

I'm gonna be canceling mine but before I do, is there anyone dying for the exclusive that missed out on it?

well after giving it some thought I will get this figure I've seen the customs and this is better from what we've seen.
It could have looked like this

$_12.JPG$_57.JPG

Haha I owned that fig.
I also owned Spencer's custom and honestly, I believe that was superior in a lot of ways.

But I still think this Sideshow figure is good.

the clothes look good but the head-neck sculpt dont do it for me. just for the record the pics I posted are from a sale on ebay. and the spenser kit is cool but the body most people used at that time needs to be upgraded because is too skinny.

snakejacket.jpg

Last edited:
Back