1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just canceled my exclusive with SSC . Just want to be sure about the quality of paint on this guy before I spend any of my money on him . Need more reviews . If this was a Hot Toys figure there would be no question .

I sent an email yesterday to the SS guy i normally chat with to cancel this and my SS Superman. It's too much to pay for something that doesn't really resemble the proto.
It's a shame, but someone else will get it(Although i haven't gotten a confirmation of cancellation, lol).

giant-rooster.png

God dam finger is on the cancellation button too. The kid in me wants this but the adult in me says if it isn't going to suck we would be seeing pictures galore of this thing. A couple more hours of wiffle waffle and then probably my exclusive goes to someone else.

God dam finger is on the cancellation button too. The kid in me wants this but the adult in me says if it isn't going to suck we would be seeing pictures galore of this thing. A couple more hours of wiffle waffle and then probably my exclusive goes to someone else.

I got a really sweet girl on the phone when i cancelled mine.
I have canceled a couple of figures before and they have *always* asked me why(To see if they can change me to flex or make the deal sweeter, rather than lose the sale).
She never even asked why. So i guess i am not alone in cancelling.

The head looks pretty good in those photos. The jacket (lack of weathering aside, the lapels are too big and have the wrong placement) does not.

I'm actually happy with those unboxing pictures.

He won't be wearing the jacket in my display.

Back