1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't a huge fan of this sculpt at first but wow that looks amazing, I can really see Robert Englund in it, great work :duff

thank you for the kindness xXLEELANDXx :) yeah, the sculpt likeness is there. when i first sprayed it with a base coat it really started shining through.

still working on the hat :)

I would love to see someone re-sculpting sideshows head and making the top of the head so Freddy would be able to have the hat on or off and not seeing that ugly attachment. Why did they do this thing to us?? SO lazy

I would love to see someone re-sculpting sideshows head and making the top of the head so Freddy would be able to have the hat on or off and not seeing that ugly attachment. Why did they do this thing to us?? SO lazy

Yes, very lazy indeed. The sculpt is pretty good, what a shame.

80B25329-376A-4F9A-94C1-A6988CB0524E.jpg

I just ordered this guy finally after all the other stuff was gotten out of the way. I read on here somewhere about a masking tape mod to fix his losse body., could someone explain this mod to me.

Got mine today and it's great. Despite no one helping with my question about the masking tape mod, i got the results i wanted. No more floppy body. I also did the wet look mod, though i used my own method. I used citadel ardcoat. It dries clear and no mess.

Picked one of these up on Ebay last week for a bargain price (plus I had a coupon to make it even cheaper). It was listed as a regular, but turned out to be the exclusive when it arrived. :yess:

Overall I really like it, especially the sculpt and the gloved hands. Yeah there's nitpicks, and the usual sideshow body issues, and I'll have to do the hat mod at some point. Still, surprisingly happy with it overall, and glad to have it as part of the collection.

To each their own, but I still don't see how the Beto sculpt is better than the Sideshow one. I don't even mind that the hat is not removeable, as most removeable hats are sculpted too big to accommodate that feature. Would have been great if they added a second, un-hatted head though...

Back