1/6 Space marines.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jus picked up space marines!! cant wait! now i know which space marine i want u to make for me!!,lol..also can't seem to see any of your pics bro?. all little white boxes with red x., will be pming you soon me ol mucka!

It's a good shooter ! Hardcore, on-line gamers will probably find it a little " linear"and no doubt a little easy , but for "part-timers" like me it's great . You can't knock wading into HUNDREDS of Orks and Gretchen with a Thunderhammer and sending the little blighters to a better place ! :yess:

thundergod ,im taken my sweet time on it,lol, love chargin into a bunch of orks and whippin out the ol chainsaw!!,awesomeness!!!,my first 3rd person shooter so liken it so far, jus wish it had duck and cover fire, like gears of war,!.
Dorgs: still can't see the pics? anyone elese avin the same prob?

Made some new shelves and nearly finished Averone's marine :)

marine1198.jpg

marine1199.jpg

marine1200.jpg

marine1201.jpg

Hello everyone, stumbled across this thread about a week ago and mr snow has officially hooked me, Im in the process of getting some bits from him and look forward to building soon. Anyone know who Haegre is? As in the only space marine with a belly and giant red beard and who frequently throws his thunder hammer (dont we all?) You all have made such awsome marines, so im gonna make the first fat bellied one

holy crap dude, fiber optic sparks are a great idea, you can get bundles of them at hobby shyops in the train section. Walthers trains has alot of diff packages incl fire simulatores, cool stuff, if anyone can do it Dorgmal can, he was put on earth to make us all feel like proper slackers, amazing stuff you do d.s., im freakin humbled everytime i look at pics of your marines

note, drill holes in the armour, feed an individual strand up and thru and out of the hole, cut it to length, and do a cluster of varios legnths and angles, add an orange led or god forbid, the "fire simulator" (just an led with a multicolored rotating piece of acitate to vary the color and intensity of nthe light, at the end of the fibre optoc bundle, uses a small bat and easy to integrate an on, off switch

Last edited:
Shelves lookin' good Mark!! Damn bro, you've got a lot of Spaaace Marines! :thud::hi5:

Lord Ragnar, that sounds mighty interesting, you thinking of using those to make gun bursts or?

Back