1/6 Space marines.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You always have to drag the house boy into it... your just jealous... you have to get your wax at the local trouser Coiffeur!

Cheers guys

some more pics... Added some blood splatters..

marine1305.jpg

:thud::thud::thud::thud: :medic

I love your Space Marines, the detail on the armour is incredible. Just send him too me, I'll take good care of him :D

(At this point, Dorg's gets up, and beats Wang senseless with his party sausage) Observed live via ichat.....oh god. phoning the police now

That Templar's one of the best yet Dorgs ! I love that head as well , what is he exactly ? ( I'm considering replacing my "Hulk head" with a more realistic one ). :clap

Cheers guys

some more pics... Added some blood splatters..

marine1299.jpg

marine1300.jpg

marine1301.jpg

marine1302.jpg

marine1303.jpg

marine1305.jpg

Need to work on the backpack now. Gonna add a plate to the top

marine1306.jpg

Huzza! The thread lives on!:yess: 'bout time it came out of hibernation!
Mark, this is stunning. The best yet. Sell it to me, sell it to me now!
Sadly, since I moved into my new place, all my little projects have fallen by the wayside including my Cyborg :(
Hope to pick up where I left off though as I wasn't that far finished....
Great to see things back on track here :)

Now on the other bits I wanted to do some stuff that I had planned but never did. I wanted the frag grenades to be detectable... and be able to be placed in his hands via magnets.... so I drilled holes in the belt and grenades....

marine1313.jpg

marine1314.jpg

marine1315.jpg

marine1316.jpg

marine1317.jpg

Finally pieced him altogether... just got to weather the backpack and bolted... then finally work on the shield......

marine1319.jpg

marine1320.jpg

marine1321.jpg

marine1322.jpg

Back