1/6 Space marines.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do mate I will sort some pics out in the morning and email em to you... Getting really excited :)

marine1323.jpg

I'm not sure who manuel is but he kicks botty :)

(EDIT) its ok i visited the OSW boards (i havenee been on it in ages) and wow man he's amazing.

Last edited:
Well i didnee think i'd make anymore but i have to do a Titus and Templar chaplain, you dragged me back in you saucy monkey.

I have a niggling in the back of my mind about a Terminator.

Make the boots a bit taller, bulk the lower legs and thighs, shoulders and chest a bit more. The rest of the height would be taken up by the huge head cowl and back i reckon. Even a outer shell extension for a standard shoulder pad would work. The only possible problem i can see is the upper arms from the width of the chest.

If u ever fancy it send me some failed casts and i can make a start or i may just try it with my chaplain.

Scale1.bmp

Last edited:
Well i didnee think i'd make anymore but i have to do a Titus and Templar chaplain, you dragged me back in you saucy monkey.

I have a niggling in the back of my mind about a Terminator.

:clap:yess: 'Bout bloomin time you got back in the game! Great news mate

Hopefully Dorg's wont mind if i put a couple of recently completely commission pieces up :)

Technically they are space marines...so i hope they are ok here! :monkey3

SDC11513.jpg

SDC11492.jpg

Would love to see you tackle Kaldor, Dorg's...bet you'd make him fantastically!:D

Doc

Hope you guys dont mind me posting some pics of my Pre-heresy Luna Wolves marine, Thank you so much Dorgs, I f*$%# love my marines!!! Cant wait to start the next one, these things are so fun to build and paint!

Back