1/6 Space marines.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NNOOOOO not dead, Ive got two marines on my workbench now, this thread will never die!!!!! lol Real life has a way of sidetracking people. Ill get some pics up and re-ignite this mofo

Still working on my Space Wolf- got pissed and bummed when I was cleaning up the inside of the thigh armor with my dremel and dammit, went through one armor and nearly so on the other one as well. :horror:horror
Had to set 'em down and walk away...quickly.

Need to step back up to the plate and finish him...:impatient:

Guys I got my damaged marine head that was missing from the diorama. Will post some new pics as soon as I get some time

Mine are coming along REDICULOUSLY slow. Just picked up two DC direct 13 inch bodies to build my armor onto.

You guys can keep your 1/9th scale marines, I'm going full on 1/6th !

PhilipSibberingSpaceMarineHeights.jpg

now i need to source some BIG hands.

I've still to 100% complete my Blood Angel ! I have him on display and every so often I look at him and think "what if I.......".:lol
Adding weaponry etc . will be an ongoing process I think , but I recently found some die-cast eagle wings in my local craft shop which will be perfect for his chest emblem , which is lucky as the ones I fabricated have taken a little damage due to them coming into contact with the pauldrons ! Speaking of which , I've also got a large skull which would look cool .......oh and I've also gotten hold of.........( and so it goes on........) :rotfl

DSC04093.jpg

DSC04092.jpg

Wow , the Templar looks the dog's cogs Mr Snow . I'm re-doing the pauldrons on my Blood Angel and adding a couple more details . Hopefully I'll get more pics posted soon .

Back