1/6 Soldier of Fortune by Art-Figures (Expendables Lee Christmas)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You gotta post a pic of both your teams.

Me 3 years ago would probably do the same but i have the tendency to grow tired of customs pretty fast.I now collect only must haves and keepers for a long time.Statham is the only custom figure i have in my collection now.

You gotta post a pic of both your teams.

Me 3 years ago would probably do the same but i have the tendency to grow tired of customs pretty fast.I now collect only must haves and keepers for a long time.Statham is the only custom figure i have in my collection now.

I have a pretty wide range of both. I love bashing, so I will always find room for them. When I get sick of them, then they get dismantled and thrown back into the parts bin. The Expendables are here to stay for me though. I put too much work into them and I love the movies. I'm a huge Sly fan, if you couldn't already tell. :lol

I have a pretty wide range of both. I love bashing, so I will always find room for them. When I get sick of them, then they get dismantled and thrown back into the parts bin. The Expendables are here to stay for me though. I put too much work into them and I love the movies. I'm a huge Sly fan, if you couldn't already tell. :lol

You and me both then.I have spent too much money on Sly related props over the years,so much that im ashamed to tell anyone how much ive spent:lol

If you are familiar with Hibben and Schomberg i think you can figure out the rest hehe.

You and me both then.I have spent too much money on Sly related props over the years,so much that im ashamed to tell anyone how much ive spent:lol

If you are familiar with Hibben and Schomberg i think you can figure out the rest hehe.

Do you have a thread showing your collection? I would love to see some of your Sly stuff. It sounds like you don't mess around. :lol

Edit: Nevermind, I just found your thread. :clap

I went straight to Hibben and now i own his knives from Rambo 3,4 and both Expendables.
And yeah,i went straight to Schomberg as well for a bronze statue that wasn't cheap either :lol

The Toothpick,Sly's knife from both Expendables.Never got the Bowie Dolph carried in both films.Just not a fan of that giant bowie knife,so i got the United cutlery one for under 200$ instead.

The Toothpick,Sly's knife from both Expendables.Never got the Bowie Dolph carried in both films.Just not a fan of that giant bowie knife,so i got the United cutlery one for under 200$ instead.

Not a fan of Dolph's bowie sword? :lol And yeah, those Ross Expendables knives are works of art.

Thx for the pics Rock83, does the AF beret still fit the Headplay sculpt nicely?

Another question for you Sly fans, I want to kitbash/custom a 1/6 John Rambo (from Part II or III)
But what is the best option for a body? preferably an alternative option than the True Types those prices go skyhigh.
And looking at boots, there are like thousands of boots, but what would be the best look a likes? Cause the originals go for like 50 bucks.
I already asked this in the original Hot Toys Rambo thread but it appears to be stuck in the Statue section and no one responded so far.

There are plenty of similar boots out there because of all the War figures that has been made.You shouldn't have a hard time finding something similar.
I guess the best looking looking body out there right now must be TTM19 but it doesn't match the Rambo headsculpts skin tone at all.I still have the original rubber bodies because no body out there is good enough for Rambo if you plan on displaying him shirtless.
I had to swap the HT Rambo 2 body though because it started to deteriorate,cracked open under the armpits and elbows so i have him on a TTM19 right now but with the black Halo jacket so it works.

You have modified TTM19 bodies like this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/One-Sixth-...2274?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2ec90dfb12

Or you have ACI Toys bodies like this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ACI-Toys-1...3135?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4ac393f36f

But none will match the extreme Orange-ish skin tone on Rambo 2 and extreme tan on rambo 3.

My Kitbashed L C

Clothes from Art Figures - sculpt from Headplay. Cant wait to get Dolph now

DSCF1683_zpsddee73cf.jpg
DSCF1684_zpsb0eafc7e.jpg
DSCF1686_zps63d5ff49.jpg

Last edited:
Here are the results of my bash using the HP head:

Many thanks to DEATHASYLUM for selling me the sculpt, boots and tactical vest. :duff

IMG_1248_zps0b23d3b0.jpg

IMG_1273_zpsebff367d.jpg

IMG_1264_zpsc568584d.jpg

IMG_1254_zps1bf5dbe5.jpg

IMG_1265_zps10fcaaf5.jpg

IMG_1834_zpsdd0497f2.jpg

IMG_1835_zps2b6ec230.jpg

IMG_1836_zps1e50e1cb.jpg

IMG_1837_zpsbf1c3e93.jpg

Back