1/6 Soldier of Fortune by Art-Figures (Expendables Lee Christmas)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you get the holster onto the vest? It's very confusing. Also where to you clip the strap on the rifle?
I became very frustrated with holster also. It's an EOD vest which means u have to put straps of accessories through straps of vests. I hate them. On lee Christmas the gun holster fits very loosely. I just took it off for now. As for where to clip the strap on rifle I attached it to that thin bar on the top of the butt of the gun, near the rear. That isn't a great place for it either tho be cuz I've had it fall off several times while moving the gun around. Also whenever I get a figure like this I look at the website pics in order to get a handle on where everything goes and fits.

I became very frustrated with holster also. It's an EOD vest which means u have to put straps of accessories through straps of vests. I hate them. On lee Christmas the gun holster fits very loosely. I just took it off for now. As for where to clip the strap on rifle I attached it to that thin bar on the top of the butt of the gun, near the rear. That isn't a great place for it either tho be cuz I've had it fall off several times while moving the gun around. Also whenever I get a figure like this I look at the website pics in order to get a handle on where everything goes and fits.

Yup, the gun vest holster was not done well. THe straps at the back of the holster should have been given a more diagonal orientation so that the holster would also be diagonal once attached to the vest. Not a deal breaker though. I'm happy too that the straps have hardened ends so they can go through the vest straps easily, unlike Soldier Story's where tweezers are a must.

As for the rifle sling, I think it's supposed to be clipped on the small piece of line tied on to the butt of the rifle, but it falls off so I didn't bother to have it attached at all.

I really love this figure and I can't wait for Gunn. Real value for money. I'm impressed by the sculpt (not the likeness but the realism, it's not soft -- has enough texture to it, and the paint apps are good), and the body has good joints and enough bulk to look good under the clothing (which is also tailored well), and can hold natural-looking poses. I love my SSC Joes, but sharing the same shelf with them, Lee IMO makes my Joes look like the toys that they are -- at almost half the price.

Here's mine with my modified V1 Snake Eyes. I want some Hale Caesar, AF! :yess:

Just a warning to owners of this figure and most likely the upcoming Dolph Lundgren.Same with the body and i have a hard time getting it off too.See what the Beret did to the head.

I have had this on display since it's release and swapped the head and body.

So in the future we have to assume that we need to handwash these clothes before putting them on a body:lol

Even handwashing and soaking in vinegar didn't prevent staining on most of my Expendables figures. Hats are permanent now. :slap

Really?I haven't tried it with this gear yet but i have with clothing before and allthough it will always stain a little its alot better than it was before.

Yep, the black clothing on these figures seems to always stain. I washed everything twice, after soaking in vinegar and it still didn't prevent it. I was really bummed when I went to take off Statham's beret and seen the same thing on yours. I checked the HT body and the rubber groin/butt was completely black under the clothing too. Arms were starting to darken as well, but it is what it is. They will always be Expendables in full black BDU's and I'm cool with that. I heard zit medicine left on for weeks can remove the hs stains, but what's the point if I'm gonna put the hat back on. :lol

So it was just as bad after the handwash?Not even a little better?

The Beret will stay on him then,either that or the thorn crown:lol

So it was just as bad after the handwash?Not even a little better?

The Beret will stay on him then,either that or the thorn crown:lol

Hard to know if it was better cause the black dye still stained. It probably would have been worse without the extra washing of the clothes, but it's still bad enough now that it doesn't matter. :slap I'm just going with it and hats stay on. :lol

With what head and body did you swap it with? and how does it look? (pics) :)

The Headplay Statham head that i got on ebay.Didn't find any on ebay right now but you might wanna contact this seller who makes them and ask if he has any more available:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HeadPlay-D...6308?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item337252e124

The Body was a Hot Toys TTM19,but dont waste that one on the set of clothes the Art figures Statham comes with,it will stain the hell out of it.I just bought the cheaper newest TTM21 for this figure which has better articulation too.How it looks doesn't matter since he wears a full sleeve jacket anyway.

And yeah i took a terrible pic a while agoo.

I will take a better one when the new body arrives.

And yeah i took a terrible pic a while agoo.

I will take a better one when the new body arrives.

:clap I think I told you this already, but those guys look great. I went with a Truetype advanced with my Statham HP sculpt too, which is the earlier version of the TTM-21. It's a great size for Lee X-Mas and doesn't tower over Sly like the AF Statham figure. I think those guys are close to the same height, so that looks real good what you got going on. Nice work Rock!

:clap I think I told you this already, but those guys look great. I went with a Truetype advanced with my Statham HP sculpt too, which is the earlier version of the TTM-21. It's a great size for Lee X-Mas and doesn't tower over Sly like the AF Statham figure. I think those guys are close to the same height, so that looks real good what you got going on. Nice work Rock!

Yeah the body the AF Statham came with was way too tall next to Barney.It will work for Lundgren though because he is that damn big :lol
Can't wait for that one,i think the headsculpt looks pretty good.

Yeah the body the AF Statham came with was way too tall next to Barney.It will work for Lundgren though because he is that damn big :lol
Can't wait for that one,i think the headsculpt looks pretty good.

:exactly: Yeah, Dolph is a 6'5" monster. :lol

I can't wait for him either & plan on picking up an extra bowie knife for this guy too.

attachment.php

Back