1/6 Soldier of Fortune by Art-Figures (Expendables Lee Christmas)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully Viking Playground is back in business. PO through me but saw a thread where people are discussing why they've been hard to get a hold of.

Wow he sure didn't last long at Monkey Depot. Sold out as soon as they got them in.

Got mine from War Toys (sister site of TA). Great figure although the straps are a bit on the short side for some of his gear (especially the leg straps for knife holsters). I still don't know why Art figures keeps giving people brown belts with the rest of their all black gear :lol

This will be my third Art Figures set. Both Punisher figures and this will be the third, hope this figure is as good as the Punisher figures.

Just finished setting mine up yesterday. Pretty good release. Asked my wife if she knew who this figure was supposed to be and she guessed right, the only accuracy test I need...lol.

How do you get the holster onto the vest? It's very confusing. Also where to you clip the strap on the rifle?

Just fired mine in :rock don't know why it took so long considering this was one of my most wanted, if not THEE most wanted! When I get him, hopefully this week, I will take pictures with the head changed to my custom Statham HS and along side my HT Barney!

so im still thinking about getting this but am confused is this suppose to portray Strahan from Expendables 1 or Expendables 2? also where can I get the better price beside Ebay?

Still waiting for HT to make a Jason Statham figure. Lee Christmas is arguably his most popular character but even that didn't convince HT to make him, TWICE. :slap

Hot Toys isn't going to make him. Get the Art Figures one. It's a great figure.

If you're still on the edge and can't seem to pull the trigger, I assure you that it's well worth the cost. I've been posing him next to Barney Ross v1 and the quality is definitely on par.

After 7 months of waiting I finally got my pre-ordered Lee Christmas yesterday. Gunner would be my second Art Figure, and I hope he won't be delayed. AF's quality made me an instant fan. Love the tailoring, the sculpt and paint are good, and I love the boots -- they're soft enough you can still get some ankle articulation. Knives are all metal. And the base body's got perfectly tight joints. Posed next to the incoming Barney Ross 2.0 I'm sure nobody could tell this isn't HT. All for $100!

I'd be pysched to see a Hale Caesar from AF!

On a side note, shouldn't AF Gunner thread be moved here since this and HT Barney are both in this section?

Back