1/6 Silent Hill 2 Pyramid Head resin statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Pyramid Head I understand but my beloved Valtiel? Too cool. Too expensive, but too cool as well.

:) Not for long though, just checking in. I'm making a major effort to stop collecting so this site is really unhealthy for me.

However if someone offered, say, James Sunderland and Pyramid Head, maybe an action figure set, I might splurge. Not a fan of the bulbous flesh under PH's helmet on that statue though, I never noticed that in the game. I do like that he has his spear though. The two you fight at the end do have their spears, and it is way creepier than the sword, what they do with those spears at the end of the battle. Also you steal the sword in the labyrinth, so PH doesn't get to keep it.

:) Not for long though, just checking in. I'm making a major effort to stop collecting so this site is really unhealthy for me.

However if someone offered, say, James Sunderland and Pyramid Head, maybe an action figure set, I might splurge. Not a fan of the bulbous flesh under PH's helmet on that statue though, I never noticed that in the game. I do like that he has his spear though. The two you fight at the end do have their spears, and it is way creepier than the sword, what they do with those spears at the end of the battle. Also you steal the sword in the labyrinth, so PH doesn't get to keep it.

:( Devastation.....

Yeah, I'm not sure why he's got the bulb...Too bad you can't pose em the way you're talking about. Two of em like that would make for a great display.

sh2_pyramid_head.jpg

No bubble of flesh on that screengrab.

And to the spear nay-sayers:
Pyramid_Head_1.jpg

(How cool is this painting? It appears on the wall of the school's office - you have to be observant to catch it.)

I love the painting from the game. I wanted to make a bunch of 1/6 people hangining inside those rectangular frames but kinda lost the gumption. Cool that they finally made a statue bug ugh on the price.

Of coarse. Finally some official merchandise and it's expensive.

Back