1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best figure I own. Highly recommended and an easy transaction, arrived within a week :)

Add me too,I'm in Uk and it arrived a week after ordering. Noticed Toyshome no longer had anymore beginning of this week but around 10 more gone up. They can't have much more left!

Toyshome2014 and Toysking2012 I believe are the same store in different locations. They have had over 60 sell so far and continue to have more available. It's very strange. But they are both legit and your figure will arrive well before their expressed delivery date.

They originally offered these Snowtroopers at $179.99. Now it's $199.99. It's possible they will go higher as stock dwindles and they move their price closer to the old market price (which they single-handedly sunk).

Toyshome2014 and Toysking2012 I believe are the same store in different locations. They have had over 60 sell so far and continue to have more available. It's very strange. But they are both legit and your figure will arrive well before their expressed delivery date.

They originally offered these Snowtroopers at $179.99. Now it's $199.99. It's possible they will go higher as stock dwindles and they move their price closer to the old market price (which they single-handedly sunk).

Think they must be based on Kamino with the number of these they are churning out.

I bought one and I like it. It was much longer for mine to arrive to Canada then those that ordered it living in the US but it was worth the wait. It is a really nice figure!

What was the original retail for these? I own an ex and a reg but for some reason neither show up in my SS order history?

Been lurking on this site ever since the scout trooper announcement and finally made my first 1/6th scale purchase. Picked up an exclusive snowtrooper off of eBay this weekend. Can't wait until It shows up!! Paid quite a bit more than MSRP of course but I'm good with it.

IMO this is probably the nicest army building imperial trooper yet. Like many folks I've only got one. :)

I was holding out for a Snowtrooper Commander, which is basically a very clean version of the trooper. But it looks like Sideshow will probably skip it now. They have moved forward to the Scout Troopers, plus with the big jump in prices, I don't know if I want to spend $250 for any kind of trooper.

Don't know that the Commander would see that kind of price jump. The Scouts themselves are 'only' $170.00 with coupon, so I'd expect a Commander to be in the same area. Guess we'll get a better idea once the TIE Fighter Pilot goes up for pre-order.

IMO this is probably the nicest army building imperial trooper yet. Like many folks I've only got one. :)

I bought a pair and was happy; but with my current display and my cowl modification, I said "hell with it" and added a third. Should arrive today. I paid more than original retail but it wasn't too bad, given some of the prices I've seen. This one I will try a full body swap on.

Been lurking on this site ever since the scout trooper announcement and finally made my first 1/6th scale purchase. Picked up an exclusive snowtrooper off of eBay this weekend. Can't wait until It shows up!! Paid quite a bit more than MSRP of course but I'm good with it.

It really is a great piece.

I was holding out for a Snowtrooper Commander, which is basically a very clean version of the trooper. But it looks like Sideshow will probably skip it now. They have moved forward to the Scout Troopers, plus with the big jump in prices, I don't know if I want to spend $250 for any kind of trooper.

Not into a commander variant enough to pay current prices; that's cash better spent on stormtroopers. Or...um...food. :wink1:

Don't know that the Commander would see that kind of price jump. The Scouts themselves are 'only' $170.00 with coupon, so I'd expect a Commander to be in the same area. Guess we'll get a better idea once the TIE Fighter Pilot goes up for pre-order.

There is that slim chance that if it gets made it might be priced a little lower. My plan was to have a trooper to represent each of the three movies: a Sandie from ANH (check), a Snowtrooper Commancer from ESB (no check), and the Scout Trooper from ROTJ (check).

I supposed I should have given in and gotten a snowtrooper, but I just didn't love the weathered look on these guys specifically. It probably has to do with the original Kenner 3 3/4" figure being all white and I just always picture them snowy clean.

Not into a commander variant enough to pay current prices; that's cash better spent on stormtroopers. Or...um...food. :wink1:

:rotfl

Don't know that the Commander would see that kind of price jump.

With Disney, I would expect to see price increases across the board. That will definitely affect what figures Sideshow chooses to bring to market. Hard to say if a JAWA two-pack would give enough bang for a $200+ price tag. But characters like Greedo or Hammerhead may be very unlikely if the price tag is over $200.

TIE Pilot will be a good indicator of what we can expect for non-main characters. It's possible that the first Disney price we saw was the Biker Scout, and thinking that $240 will be the norm is just hysterics.

Back