1/6 Scale Superman Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

GeeWhiz customs have made 3 custom clothing sets for the Smallville Clark Kent figure.
Below is a like to their facebook page and the prices for each set.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.219155961500020.52596.131344223614528&type=1
• Clark Kent's Casual WearSet (Includes: Red Jacket + Blue Shirt + Blue Denim) Pre-order Price is US$98 with FREE Shipping
• The Black Blur Set (Includes Black Trench Coat + Black Shirt with Superman "S" Insignia + Black Denim) Pre-Order Price isUS$98 with FREE Shipping
• The Red Blur Set (Includes: Red Leather Jacket with Embossed "S" Insignia + Blue Shirt + Blue Denim) Pre-Order Price is US$163 with FREE Shipping
So for my second custom figyre I have ordered the Red Blur set, and today I received a message that my set has been shipped.
I will use the Headplay Tom Welling head again and a Hot Toys TTM-21 body.
Below is a picture of the set I ordered.

Last edited:
great customs! :clap
GeeWhiz customs have made 3 custom clothing sets for the Smallville Clark Kent figure.
Below is a like to their facebook page and the prices for each set.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.219155961500020.52596.131344223614528&type=1
• Clark Kent's Casual WearSet (Includes: Red Jacket + Blue Shirt + Blue Denim) Pre-order Price is US$98 with FREE Shipping
• The Black Blur Set (Includes Black Trench Coat + Black Shirt with Superman "S" Insignia + Black Denim) Pre-Order Price isUS$98 with FREE Shipping
• The Red Blur Set (Includes: Red Leather Jacket with Embossed "S" Insignia + Blue Shirt + Blue Denim) Pre-Order Price is US$163 with FREE Shipping
So for my second custom figyre I have ordered the Red Blur set, and today I received a message that my set has been shipped.
I will use the Headplay Tom Welling head again and a Hot Toys TTM-21 body.
Below is a picture of the set I ordered.

oh wow! if only I had Paypal I'd buy the set that you bought. Do you know if they are in the US?

Can anybody help identifying the badge Ursa wears on her right? Looking for one for my custom.

images

ursa+new+1.bmp

catsuitursathumb330x377.jpg

6653746249_868281e4e7.jpg

It's the mission patch for the guys on the moon who they wasted before arriving at the planet Houston.

Been looking for a good image of this but can't find it anywhere. I thought it was a badge for the Ursa constellation.

Back