1/6 Scale Superman Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. it's really simple. I just spray painted an entire Keaton Batman body with Blue spray paint. The boots, gloves and guantlets are Hot Toys Avengers Captain America. The Superman symbol and belt were taken from a Mattel 12 inch Superman Regurns figure, but I had a metal superman returns pin before I found this. Both worked fine. simply glued on. The head is a Headplay Tom Welling head. The cape is a Hot Toys Superman Returns cape tucked in using head to hold in place. The Hot Toys DX12 neck armor just arrived, so I am trying to decide to spray it blue or red.

Nice to see this thread bumped. Need to post some pics now.

C404C08E-8466-4909-A7C3-C3C37F38887E-1516-000000D80850B98D.jpg

Very nice season 10 jacket Laney :clap

I'm still working on trying to actually get the leather to emboss instead of using a separate piece like you did

a few superman customs...

red kryptonite supes

my elvis1976 kingdom come

bought from crimson bob, redson.

i made a bizzaro from the dc direct suit, changed the square shorts to the more coventional, sewd the uni as tight as i can, i shaded the face darker, it was very light. built on a ttm-19 also changed the boots.

superboy-still looking for a better sculpt

before i bought seb's kingdom come i made 2 others trying to upgrade as i went along, tony meis great suit..crimson bob hokked me up with the sculpt...thanks c-bob..

my first attempt, lol..

Hi there,
I'm from the Netherlands and new to this forum.
After seeing some of your work on this forum (and the lack of Smallville merchandise) I recently decided to make my own custom Clark Kent.

I based him on the "Always hold on to Smallville" scene from the series finale in which Clark is handed the Superman suit by Jonathan Kent.

I used the Tom Welling head from Headplay, and a wide shouldered body (not sure which company made it), which I got of ebay, as well as the clothes.
The Superman suit is of a second-hand Superman Returns figure which I got at a local fleamarket.

This is my very first attempt at a custom figure so I hope you like it.

Something I'm working on for my personal collection. I'll make a new copy with a better material with hopefully less air bubbles. Then I have to figure out how to get the proper costume.
Picture019-3_zps251571e6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back