1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Non-EX's were $175 BIN with free international shipping last month (I think same China seller as all those SSC snowtroopers six months ago,) but don't have the open mouth head. Haven't checked in last 2-3 weeks though.

Non-EX's were $175 BIN with free international shipping last month (I think same China seller as all those SSC snowtroopers six months ago,) but don't have the open mouth head. Haven't checked in last 2-3 weeks though.

The cheapest one I found was about 200 but I really wanted that head.

Boosk is one of my all-time favorite SSC figures...just looks great on display.

Nice shot!

About two months ago I was watching an exclusive bossk on eBay, some stuff came up and I wasn't able to jump on it but it sold with one bid for $180...

^Suspicious! Ha. That's a good price. I always see stuff like that and just assume/hope that the maximum bid the person had was actually really high so there's no way i would have been able to outbid them.

About two months ago I was watching an exclusive bossk on eBay, some stuff came up and I wasn't able to jump on it but it sold with one bid for $180...

If your patient these deals do show up. I've bought SS Star Wars figures on ebay years after they came out at or below retail after passing on auctions on ebay that were well above retail.

^Suspicious! Ha. That's a good price. I always see stuff like that and just assume/hope that the maximum bid the person had was actually really high so there's no way i would have been able to outbid them.

You never know. It's always good to get the first bid in, just in case.

Cant see that happening anytime soon.

It's my luck al-bundy.jpg

Just hopeful to eventually get all the bounty hunters.

Absolutely, pretty much one of my most wanted. SSC said at a SDCC panel two years ago they would definitely be finishing them but a lot has happened between then and now. I see Zuckuss from Mediacom come up every now and then but holding out for SSC to do it.

Bossk with exclusive snarling face is still one of my favorite SW figures I have. I like IG too but his arms are a bit floppy and he doesn't hold his weapons very convincingly. He is standing more to the rear of the shelf looking over everyone.

Back