1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ Ignore this guy, I'LL take it.:lol

7k4j56g0isez.jpg

Honestly I've talked to them several times now and they said they would email me a label but they still haven't despite me reminding them soooooo.......

Honestly I've talked to them several times now and they said they would email me a label but they still haven't despite me reminding them soooooo.......

Don't listen to those other guys - they can't be trusted. If SSC doesn't want it, I know someone who does - and it sure ain't Mr. "Oh, I don't think so.":lecture

Get me some space lizard.:yess:

GG is a terrible person. I expect nothing less.:lecture

Of course that means I'll just have to finish my custom Bossk.:gah::slap:lol

well if you need a bossk lmk. I just got him in today. I don't know why they just didn`t give us this guy in the first place. take a photo tomorrow but don't know why as we all know what he looks like.

Great...I had to contact SS months back because I was missing the little belt tubes. Had never gotten around to putting them in until now and I see that one of the belt loops was broken...

So they finally got around to sending me a replacement piece and they send me...the silver hoses/harness thing. I write back saying I need the belt and not that. After several weeks of this poor rep trying to get the inventory peeple to answer, they write back they they're sending me a "costumed body." I explain I just need the belt and they tell me it's all attached as one piece. Apparently its' the whole body and suit. Kind of strange, but we'll see what I actually get this time lol

So they finally got around to sending me a replacement piece and they send me...the silver hoses/harness thing. I write back saying I need the belt and not that. After several weeks of this poor rep trying to get the inventory peeple to answer, they write back they they're sending me a "costumed body." I explain I just need the belt and they tell me it's all attached as one piece. Apparently its' the whole body and suit. Kind of strange, but we'll see what I actually get this time lol

For the money this cost, they should go above and beyond though, I'll give SSC credit when its due. Glad you're getting help.

For the money this cost, they should go above and beyond though, I'll give SSC credit when its due. Glad you're getting help.

Yeah, they technically charged me a little for the first part because it had been a long time since I had received, which was fair. They didn't charge me for the replacement body, thankfully. They're always super helpful with QC stuff, but sometimes there's a disconnect on what part you're talking about

So they...uh, sent me literally an entire new figure lol. The only thing missing would be the extra hands and gun

One thing I noticed is that this one has a lot of dark spots on the suit. Is that intentional? My original had like one spot that I thought was a QC issue and now I'm not sure

So they...uh, sent me literally an entire new figure lol. The only thing missing would be the extra hands and gun

One thing I noticed is that this one has a lot of dark spots on the suit. Is that intentional? My original had like one spot that I thought was a QC issue and now I'm not sure
Post some pics. I don't know about any dark spots on mine.

Post some pics. I don't know about any dark spots on mine.

There's quite a lot on the yellow and even on the white vest part. It's really hard to pick up because a lot of it blends in with the wrinkles. Pic came out blurry, but you should get the idea

bossk.jpg

Someone's smudgy finger prints? Mine doesn't have those. That pic is so out of focus it almost looks like shadows on the sleeve.

Back