1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why but there's something about the Bossk figures that doesn't sit right with me. The foot and leg shape is a really awkward thing for them to work with and as such it really makes it look like a toy. The clawed foot along with the hand stand out to me. The outfit and detailing look superb. I think it's these things (along with me not really wanting to spend £400+ on Zuckuss and 4-Lom) that are stopping me picking up the bounty hunters. That said, I think Dengar looks superb and would probably be the one from the five that i'd consider.

Made some custom bases for my bounty hunters from the Han Solo Stormtrooper base. I’ll make some for all of them to replicate the deck plates of the Executor.
b758bc6ea78918385bd83e1a9d5f2bcb.jpg

Made some custom bases for my bounty hunters from the Han Solo Stormtrooper base. I’ll make some for all of them to replicate the deck plates of the Executor.
b758bc6ea78918385bd83e1a9d5f2bcb.jpg

Very nice Jim - you're becoming quite the master of display bases.:clap

I don't know why but there's something about the Bossk figures that doesn't sit right with me. The foot and leg shape is a really awkward thing for them to work with and as such it really makes it look like a toy. The clawed foot along with the hand stand out to me. The outfit and detailing look superb. I think it's these things (along with me not really wanting to spend £400+ on Zuckuss and 4-Lom) that are stopping me picking up the bounty hunters. That said, I think Dengar looks superb and would probably be the one from the five that i'd consider.

Yeah, I agree, though for some reason it didn't look as bad on the newest release - maybe the new repaint. I still think they made an error in doing the ankle and wrist articulation. It certainly helps with the action poses, but it has that sausage forearms and shins thing.

The main thing I'm really disappointed with though is that they didn't use the new white bib pattern - it was used on both orange Lukes, but they chose to use the old bib pattern from 5 years ago for Bossk v.2.:( Also didn't like how they made the flightsuit so faded. I liked the old flightsuit color a lot.

I hate name plates, someone comes to my house and can't name Bossk and IG-88, they get the ridicule they deserve. :lol

Yeah those but the ht nameplates id'ing "luke skywalker" or "han solo" are the definition of redundant.:lol

For Sideshow standards i say this is a very nice figure. I'm quite happy with it and glad i get rid of V1 in favor of this handsome lizard.

bossk-2.jpg
bossk-1.jpg

I had to return mine because he had a defective knee joint (leg only bent the opposite way) SS customer service was great and shipped me right out a brand new one.......then a few weeks later they shipped me another brand new one out of nowhere. Currently trying to get them to send me a shipping label so I can send it back to them, cant say I have ever had this sort of problem before, too bad it wasn't a Stormtrooper or something I could actually use.

I had to return mine because he had a defective knee joint (leg only bent the opposite way) SS customer service was great and shipped me right out a brand new one.......then a few weeks later they shipped me another brand new one out of nowhere. Currently trying to get them to send me a shipping label so I can send it back to them, cant say I have ever had this sort of problem before, too bad it wasn't a Stormtrooper or something I could actually use.

I'll take it... :dunno

Back