1/6 scale Hogwarts ruins/rubble

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manannin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,
While this may seem like a simple request, it's proving harder than I expected!
Does anybody know of somewhere I could find some ruins or rubble in sixth scale?
Specifically to look like the ruins of Hogwarts for a Voldemort figure to stand in looking smug. I know the easiest way would be to make some myself, and if I can't find anything by the time I get home in Feb/March I will give it a shot. But until then, any suggestions are welcome!

Hi all,
While this may seem like a simple request, it's proving harder than I expected!
Does anybody know of somewhere I could find some ruins or rubble in sixth scale?
Specifically to look like the ruins of Hogwarts for a Voldemort figure to stand in looking smug. I know the easiest way would be to make some myself, and if I can't find anything by the time I get home in Feb/March I will give it a shot. But until then, any suggestions are welcome!

My SSC Gandalf sat on this for quite a while. Obviously not exactly screen accurate, but could suit your purpose. You'd have to go to Ebay I think at this point.

200028_press01-001.jpg

Thanks Stryker, I will take a look.

Sorry WWEJedi, it wasn't intentional. If I could edit it on my phone I would. Then again if people who are interested in that line see it, they may have already attempted this and could help.

Thanks Stryker, I will take a look.

Sorry WWEJedi, it wasn't intentional. If I could edit it on my phone I would. Then again if people who are interested in that line see it, they may have already attempted this and could help.

Its okay, would be cool if Star Ace did make some Hogwarts 1/6th dioramas for our figures. The staircases would be perfect. Or the dining hall. Or the final battle between Voldy and Harry.

Very true. That would be awesome. The final battle is the kind of thing I am trying to recreate. If Star Ace wouldn't mind knocking one together I would be very grateful!

I am liking the look of the Triwizard Harry so maybe I will get Voldemort some company sooner rather than later and make the Riddle grave for now until Hallows Harry shows up.

Back