1/6 REDMAN TOYS Entrepreneur - There Will Be Tears...before bedtime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_nlbq2rSMZu1tr9c8mo1_400.gif

Bastard in a basket.

And... looks like Tom Cruise.

I'm serious - Cruise with a 'stache.:dunno

Tom cruise Ayy !!! Lmfao this is Rainman ( perception ) his angle on ddl ... But Tom cruise need to change up them glasses .

52ba8bc94d52061d7f8f95ac3ca7a44e.jpg

9c5b49816649f82971906a553b8b9b3e.jpg
51fc8956b2c74ce25a3a6f410a97317a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom cruise Ayy !!! Lmfao this is Rainman ( perception ) his angle on ddl ... But Tom cruise need to change up them glasses .

I was talking about the subject of this thread: 1/6 REDMAN TOYS Entrepreneur - There Will Be Tears...before bedtime.

And no, Tom Cruise never need to change up them glasses.

tom-cruise-with-karuna-glasses.jpg

i have just watched this movie few days back, this sculpt is still far from being accurate.

No one said it was accurate, it's rainmans version of ddl a artist perception... That being said do you know a better sculpt out there resembling ddl ?

No one said it was accurate, it's rainmans version of ddl a artist perception... That being said do you know a better sculpt out there resembling ddl ?

yes, it's from redman.

Redman used to just make outfit sets before they turned to recasting custom sculpts and including them in the set.

They should have just continued to do that.

It's really weird because they obviously have talented people working for them in the sense that the outfits are actually rather decent for the price, why not just go all out and get new sculpts made. :huh

Back