1/6 Present Toys PT-SP68 - The Narrator (Fight Club)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Figs4ME

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
PRESENT TOYS is proud to release a new product: 1:6 collectible toy – The Narrator.

Product Specs:
Name: The Narrator
Product Number: PT-sp68
Scale: 1/6

Product List:
Head sculpture *1
Body*1
Real hand*6
Sunglasses *1
Watch *1
Business Card *1
Soap *1
Cigarettes *1
Cigarette case *1
Beer *1
Baseball bat *1
Pistol *1
Exclusive platform*1

Costume:
Suit jacket *1
Shirt *1
Tie *1
Suit pants *1
Belt *1
Shoes *2

Release Date: The first quarter of 2024

124931f0krd2nnrr5opkpg.jpg
124930osx55k0x0s0x0sos.jpg
124929jj1rqefy1i3skj7x.jpg
124920jt7r44eztrav6e6a.jpg
124921ig40dxzxhdgck6cj.jpg
124922pyw9fvmyyxxsm5yc.jpg
124924bwvql9x14r2wyrnv.jpg
124926psx8bss02y8rxbrs.jpg
124927fggkog1eo7oe1eg4.jpg

Attachments

• 124925t33wng32h32vzhg2.jpg
    124925t33wng32h32vzhg2.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 0
I wont lie. I have been waiting on this one since Blitzways Tyler...

But there is a TON of photoshopping in these shots....

This is a solid wait for release for me.

No way its going to look anything like that. If one thing is sure, five oclock shadows do not translate well to 1/6 scale.

Also 90% of that figure will be the haggard paint apps. I love all my present toys stuff so far, but this is gonna be hard to pull off.

anyone have their red jacket with the blue bike shirt. i have 1 but dont want to risk removing the leather jacket before i decide to go with that look. not sure which maker i got the shirt from.

anyone have their red jacket with the blue bike shirt. i have 1 but dont want to risk removing the leather jacket before i decide to go with that look. not sure which maker i got the shirt from.

i think that's the shirt from the old Craftone release, back in the days. I have this set and will display it eventually. The head sculpts have not been very good, so i'm still looking for another Blitzway hs. Maybe the 3rd party copy.

i think that's the shirt from the old Craftone release, back in the days. I have this set and will display it eventually. The head sculpts have not been very good, so i'm still looking for another Blitzway hs. Maybe the 3rd party copy.
yes craftone.. not accurate but theres another shirt on ebay which looks closer to the movie. will you display it with blitz way jacket? i dont wanna remove the jacket just to realize i dont like the look with the blue shirt then remove it and put it back. pleathers quite old.

Great figure and weird Blitzway were able to get Pitt's rights but not Norton's. Maybe they didn't try or maybe Norton is one of those actors that despises his likeness being used on toys/statues.

Will look very cool on the shelf next to Blitzway's Tyler ....although personally I think they should have battle damaged the sculpt a little.

yes craftone.. not accurate but theres another shirt on ebay which looks closer to the movie. will you display it with blitz way jacket? i dont wanna remove the jacket just to realize i dont like the look with the blue shirt then remove it and put it back. pleathers quite old.

ccan you point me to the shirt you are reffering to? :) i will display mine with the craftone fig, but am looking for another head sculpt.

Back