1/6 QORANGE QOTOYS QOM-1032 American Civil War 7th Iowa Volunteer Regiment in Charlotte (1862)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
q1.jpg
q2.jpg
q3.jpg
q4.jpg
q5.jpg
q6.jpg
q8.jpg
q9.jpg
q10.jpg
q11.jpg
q12.jpg
q13.jpg
q14.jpg
q15.jpg
q16.jpg
q17.jpg

Kepi * 1
Shirt * 1
Field Trousers * 1
Shell Jacket * 1
Uniform Badges * 1
Overcoat * 1
Sack Coat * 1
Coat Badges * 1
Socks * 1
Shoes * 1
Belt * 1
Percussion Cap Bag * 1
Bayonet Cover * 1
Kettle * 1
Kettle Cover * 1
Ammo Pack * 1
Badge * 1
Big Backpack * 1
Blanket * 1
Satchel * 1
Springfield Rifle * 1
Bayonet * 1
Bayonet Scabbard * 1
Real Like Headsculpture * 1
Action Body * 1
Hands * 3
Foots * 1

All made of genuine leather and metal, Badges will be sent 2 sets randomly for team formation.

Hate the head sculpt, love the uniform and gear.
I mean it's expressive, but those horse teeth!?

Last edited:
Hate the head sculpt, love the uniform and gear.
I mean it's expressive, but this horse teeth!?

I hate the sculpt too. Shouting sculpts have to be done well in order to work, and this isn't.

Even if done well it limits posing to shouting or sitting in the dentist's chair.

Might be able to get away with yawning as well. :lol

Other than the head sculpt it looks damn nice.
Reminds me of the glory days of Sideshow, when they had all kinds of different series going on.

Other than the head sculpt it looks damn nice.
Reminds me of the glory days of Sideshow, when they had all kinds of different series going on.

It does feel like we've gone back in time, but with a reboot in overall quality.

Feels like the second chance I'm getting now with DID after returning to collecting WWII.

The sculpts on both ACW figures are iffy. Qorange are known for improving things before production, but changing both sculpts completely is probably too much to hope for.

Love the blue overcoat on this Federal soldier, they should have done an Iron Brigade figure that would be awesome. Also agree on the Head Sculpt, every time a company makes a yelling sculpt it throws me off big time.
It does feel like we've gone back in time, but with a reboot in overall quality.

Feels like the second chance I'm getting now with DID after returning to collecting WWII.
It definitely has I've gone full circle and I'm super happy with the hobby again refinding my real love in 1/6, I've thought of canceling my last HT clone pre-orders because of this.

I too am not a fan of the head sculpt. 🙈

Not sure about the 7 buttons on the shell jacket, as I can't find any period pics or references to state issued jackets with less than 8 buttons.
The flank companies of the 7th Iowa were issued Springfield rifles in 1861, with the other companies being issued modified Springfield muskets. Springfield rifles were then issued to those companies, as they became available,

I too am not a fan of the head sculpt. 🙈

QOTOYS post their own promo threads on BBICN so hopefully they're also reading all the anti-sculpt posts.

Not sure about the 7 buttons on the shell jacket, as I can't find any period pics or references to state issued jackets with less than 8 buttons.
The flank companies of the 7th Iowa were issued Springfield rifles in 1861, with the other companies being issued modified Springfield muskets. Springfield rifles were then issued to those companies, as they became available,

And there I was thinking this was going to be an easy one. :lol

Horrible sculpt right there, but everything else looks good in the pics. Some very useful parts coming out of these sets and I hope these get broken down by MD.

Head sculpt looks like Stephan Curry of the Golden State Warriors after a game winning shot.

Head sculpt looks like Stephan Curry of the Golden State Warriors after a game winning shot.

I saw the word 'Curry' coming up repeatedly on BBICN, but I didn't know who they were referring to.

It does look like he's just had a mouthful of a particularly hot vindaloo though. :lol

That sculpt is a... choice. Not really my interest, although the Civil War is a deep well if they made their way to a Fire Zouave uniform that'd be hard to resist

Back